Sign in to follow this  
turbomax

WU 13 is here - Oceania & Antarctica & ATR for € 12.99

I though I read in a development update that WU11 Canada and others would get fixed? Toronto, In particular Canada's most iconic POI the CN Tower is still a 💩

I dont know. Someone earlier in this thread said flying over Hawaii now is a delight. To me there is absolutely no update to the aerial. Same areas as before are autogenerated and the aerial overall look washed out. So i dont really agree. Sure Kona iairport is new and a few buildings in Honolulu, but quite underwhelming in my opinion.

Edited by mikced76
  • Like 1

Nice and easy update, seems to be a whole lot smoother nowadays.

ATR was discounted to around 10 GBP on my system (premium user?) so got it although not particulary enamoured of the aircraft generally.

One quick test flight out of PHNL, first and major impression is that the water masks are appalling here. Way worse than I remember for Hawaii. I guess I'll have to wait and see how that pans out.

Not simming much at the moment (new knee, uncomfortable sitting at PC right now) so probably won't explore much for a week or two yet.

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

PHKO has really bad elevation issues

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/world-update-13-phko-airport-elevation-issues/588644

1 hour ago, FBW737 said:

I though I read in a development update that WU11 Canada and others would get fixed? Toronto, In particular Canada's most iconic POI the CN Tower is still a 💩

They are getting fixed, they didn't say when they would be fixed.

It says they fixed the windsock direction at global airports.  That is honestly very welcomed!

However they should just double check their work because one of the airports, the Hawaiian one, has bumps all over the GA parking grrrr

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Just tried to Open MSFS and it won't even get past 1st screen.... These updates are such cluster fcks.

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

Just now, Flyfaster_MTN002 said:

Just tried to Open MSFS and it won't even get past 1st screen.... These updates are such cluster fcks.

empty community folder?

13 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

empty community folder?

who knows but worth a shot... will see.

Nope made no difference. so frustrating.

Edited by Flyfaster_MTN002

4 minutes ago, Flyfaster_MTN002 said:

who knows but worth a shot... will see

Well you're the only person so far reporting an issue like that, so it's something on your end, not Asobo's.

Edited by Tuskin38

3 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Well you're the only person so far reporting an issue like that, so it's something on your end, not Asobo's.

so far running about 50/50 for updates working. roll the dice....

48 minutes ago, Flyfaster_MTN002 said:

who knows but worth a shot... will see.

Nope made no difference. so frustrating.

Try starting the game from inside the MS Store or the Windows XBOX app.

another airport not mentioned in the patch notes, NCAI.

These were mentioned in the Dev Q&A that announced the World Update, so weird that they're missing from the patch notes.

Edited by Tuskin38

Does anyone have a list or the airports that come with WU13... The MS comments don't cover all the airports included.

Thanks

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg