Sign in to follow this  
chapstick

JustSim to release Oslo then exit P3D market

I’ve hidden three posts that are unrelated to the topic title which is JustSim’s Oslo.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

6 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I’ve hidden three posts that are unrelated to the topic title which is JustSim’s Oslo.

Don't know why I even bother posting on this forum.

7 hours ago, pinkyjr said:

Don't know why I even bother posting on this forum.

Start your own topic. We moderators just try to keep discussion civil and on topic.

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Can I ask - which scenery by your opinion is better - this one or the Aerosoft? I am just wondering which one to purchase. 

I don’t think Justsim has released their version yet to be able to compare them

Orman

1 minute ago, okupton said:

I don’t think Justsim has released their version yet to be able to compare them

o, okay. Then I'll wait.

Does anyone have any update on this ?

I wonder what´s the point of announcing an imminent release of something and then not release it ...

Eduardo

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, DuduGuimaraes said:

Does anyone have any update on this ?

I wonder what´s the point of announcing an imminent release of something and then not release it ...

Eduardo

It's just like MK Studio's Rome scenery. They said the P3D Rome was all but done and they were waiting for MSFS to release a sim updated so they can update the MSFS version of the scenery. In the end the P3D version was never released.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joseph29 said:

It's just like MK Studio's Rome scenery. They said the P3D Rome was all but done and they were waiting for MSFS to release a sim updated so they can update the MSFS version of the scenery. In the end the P3D version was never released.

Let's not jump into conclusions. JustSim already released Oslo for FS2020; I personally do not know when they are going to release for us as well. But honestly, from what I am reading, might not be the release I hope for. 

Edited by PavlinS

There's been no update from Justsim on Oslo since April 26 according to latest info on their FB page, so a whole month has gone by now!

I would have also thought that if they were nearing completion and release was imminent, as they indicated, we would have seen some screenshots by now, but as far as I know, those are only available for the already-released MSFS version.

I think we will have to continue to wait and see if anything does appear for P3D.

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

Better than the A€ro$oft one?

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS

5 hours ago, Joseph29 said:

The scenery was released.

Nice they kept their promise. Sad, it's their last product for P3D.

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

5 hours ago, Juliet Alpha said:

Better than the A€ro$oft one?

Yes and no!   JustSim's is more detailed... the buildings and the mesh are better than AS.

However, I find JustSim's night lightning and textures inferior, so most likely I'll stay with AS version, unfortunately.

• Upvote 1

Enrique Vaamonde