Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

Navigraph plugins for WT G3000 and G5000 are out

Navigraph have just announced the release of their plug-ins for the Working Title G3000 and G5000 based systems.

https://navigraph.com/blog/avionics-plugin-release.

You can install them through the newly renamed Navigraph Hub application

For XBox users they have also announced that the plug-in can be added to XB versions of planes to work without any external installation - this feature will be included in upcoming versions of the HJet and SF50

Support for the G1000 and the PL21 in the CJ4 is also being worked on,

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

From the Navigraph Discord

Hi @everyone! We’re happy to announce the release of the Navigraph Avionics Plugin for MSFS!

The Navigraph Avionics Plugin brings game-changing features to the G3000 and G5000 avionics systems, utilized by the TBM 930 and the Cessna Citation Longitude. With the plugin, you can seamlessly display charts directly on these avionics systems. You can also load your SimBrief flight plans into the avionics systems within seconds for a smooth and efficient experience. We’re looking forward to continue the development of the plugin and work with addon developers to expand the compatibility of the plugin. If you are a developer seeking to integrate charts into your aircraft addon, we welcome you to reach out to us at dev@navigraph.com.

Finally, a huge shoutout to all Beta testers who have helped our developers with the plugin, especially <@182293786406158336> and <@387828508539355157>who provided us with real-world references. The feedback you all have provided has been crucial for a successful outcome of this development! From now on, we’re happy to take feedback and reports about the Avionics Plugin in https://forum.navigraph.com/c/avionics-plugins.

If you’d like to learn more about the plugin, head over to our blog where we have gathered more information and instructions on how to get started using the plugin: https://navigraph.com/blog/avionics-plugin-release.

Enjoy! 🛫

• Like 4

Is this already available on the H-Jet and the Cirrus Vision Jet out of the box?

5 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Is this already available on the H-Jet and the Cirrus Vision Jet out of the box?

Just tried the HJ and while the Charts button is present it's not currently working.

Edited by Matchstick
  • Like 1

I'm sure the developer of the H-Jet will add this feature quickly, the Vision jet, I'm not so sure - they still haven't even upgraded it to the AAU1 package. 

5 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

Just tried the HJ and while the Charts button is present it's not currently working.

The HJ charts are currently being tested.

I assume the SF50 are also being tested but am not on that testing team.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

19 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

Be patient, a Hjet update is around the corner. Navigraph Charts are working in the latest update test versions as it is refined.  The update will include much more than just Navigraph support.

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Works like a charm in the Longitude (I'm on the Beta version of MSFS)

5JW7rlj.png

mIoHTR6.png

7Ao1UXy.png

aPuNLPM.png

JZReNFQ.png

OYRn6GW.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Both the SimBrief import and Navigraph charts are working fine in the TBM.  I certainly do not regret my Navigraph subscription. 

• Like 4

Waiting for this one. Will be doing some NetJets flying this weekend in the Longitude.

Eric 

1 hour ago, ryanbatc said:

The HJ charts are currently being tested.

I assume the SF50 are also being tested but am not on that testing team.

I assume that it will be with V2 of the vision jet 😇

André

Awesome! I've been waiting for this. It will really elevate the G5000 in the longitude to the next level.  

Also need this on the asobo/wt 787 using the built in efb screen. 

• Upvote 1

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Does Navigraph Charts work with the Flysimware 414?

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

17 minutes ago, Mace said:

Does Navigraph Charts work with the Flysimware 414?

Not the just released plugin for the G3000/5000’s, but you can use NC with the handlebar plugin that works with any airplane -B