Sign in to follow this  
brinx

Just Flight Announcement - A300B4 FOR MSFS IN-DEVELOPMENT

I didn't see this being discussed yet.

Isn't inibuilds allegedly releasing an A300 also.

Edited by brinx
  • Like 1

Flight Sim PC - OS: Windows 11 Pro. CPU: i9-13900K.  RAM: 64GB. GPU: NVidia RTX 4090 OC
Flight Sim Xbox - Seriex X, 3TB

Inibuilds is developing an A300 (and it will be very good), not sure what they are thinking. Just get that FMC for the 146 or the Fokker out there first, won't you?

• Like 1

The texturing looks amazing though.

• Like 1

Flight Sim PC - OS: Windows 11 Pro. CPU: i9-13900K.  RAM: 64GB. GPU: NVidia RTX 4090 OC

13 minutes ago, brinx said:

I didn't see this being discussed yet.

Isn't inibuilds allegedly releasing an A300 also.

IniBuilds are making an A300-600.  

We'll be awash in A300's I guess.

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Hmm at around the 5:00 mark of the video they talk about a "fully functional INS receiver..."

I assume that means a fully-programmable and working INS unit, not the "make-a-text-file-and-be-happy" INS unit in the SimSkunkWorks F-104.  If so this makes this verrrrry interesting

Too many A300's is better than NO A300's.  😆

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

@Fiorentoni, JF is developing the early production A300 with analog cockpit. It was in a rather mature beta stage in P3D, but JF moved it to MSFS (former beta-tester). Compared to the the 2-man B4-600 flight deck, the layout is vastly different in the B4-200, kind of like a DC9 vs MD80 scenario. There is room for both, they are that different.

This is a true old school jetliner. If you thought the inbuild A310 felt vintage, then you've seen nothing yet. Brush off those Delco Carousel manuals because they will be put in use 🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , Turbocharged, EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40NG+tdi / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

4 minutes ago, SAS443 said:

@Fiorentoni, JF is developing the early production A300 with analog cockpit. It was in a rather mature beta stage in P3D, but JF moved it to MSFS (former beta-tester). Compared to the the 2-man B4-600 flight deck, the layout is vastly different in the B4-200, kind of like a DC9 vs MD80 scenario. There is room for both, they are that different.

This is a true old school jetliner. If you thought the inbuild A310 felt vintage, then you've seen nothing yet. Brush off those Delco Carousel manuals because they will be put in use 🙂

Thanks for clearing this up. I didn't know there was an all-analogue A300 at all. Probably not for me, anything that's older than the Maddog and has no FMC is not for me. I can't live without that little computer...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm looking forward to the iniBuilds A300-600F so I can fly UPS Cargo Flights. 

• Like 4

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Would be nice if JF completed and released a few of their MSFS Jets they have in development - Avro RJ, F28 and F100 before starting another.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

steve southey

42 minutes ago, JustanotherPilot said:

Would be nice if JF completed and released a few of their MSFS Jets they have in development - Avro RJ, F28 and F100 before starting another.

That's just what Just Flight do. Preview after preview after preview.

What ever happened to the 747 classics?

Daniel

GPU : Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 OC | CPU : AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D  | Memory : Kingston Fury Beast 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 | Motherboard : Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX | Win : 11.

The video got taken down?

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

The A300-600R/F was the last and most modern version of the A300, the last one rolled off the production line as late as 2007. 
It has the same 2-pilot cockpit as the A310-300.
If Inibuilds are making a A300-600 they can reuse the cockpit. 

The A300B4 however had an older 3-crew cockpit.

(video looks taken down for me too)

Edited by Republic3D
  • Like 1

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

12 minutes ago, Krakin said:

The video got taken down?

Yeah. Looks like they took it down.

47 minutes ago, brinx said:

Yeah. Looks like they took it down.

Ominous.

I, for one, welcome our Martian overlords.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Im pretty sure it was taken down because it shouldn't have been leaked in the first place. This was most likely going to be their announcement at FSExpo...

Jay

| PPL ASEL |
| Ryzen 7 7800x3D | MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming Trio 24Gb | ASUS X670E-E ROG Strix | 64GB G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 | 32' 4K HDR | Windows 11