Sign in to follow this  
jkeye

V6 Patch 2 released

I'm sure it will be fixed.

• Upvote 1

David Porrett

59 minutes ago, Gumerson said:

Idem ici,

J’ai ouvert un ticket zendesk en hi-fi pas encore de réponses, pas d’ASP6 maintenant. Le nombre maximal de déconnexions forcées était dû au fait que j’essayais de faire fonctionner le ciel actif après la mise à jour.

triste

Yes, same as you.

Penalize identified and loyal customers, I don't understand everything!!

Cordialement,
Jean-Marc.

ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-F, i9 13900K, 64 Go DDR5 Ram 4800 Mhz, RTX3090, 3 SSD M2 1TO, Alimentation Bequiet  1600 W, 2 Benq W1080ST

Il y a 5 heures, Vjeanmarc a déclaré:

Oui, comme vous.

Pénaliser les clients identifiés et fidèles, je ne comprends pas tout !!

24 heures passées, ça marche maintenant

Edited by vjeanmarc

Cordialement,
Jean-Marc.

ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-F, i9 13900K, 64 Go DDR5 Ram 4800 Mhz, RTX3090, 3 SSD M2 1TO, Alimentation Bequiet  1600 W, 2 Benq W1080ST

+

Edited by vjeanmarc

Cordialement,
Jean-Marc.

The anti piracy protection triggered because of the bug regarding P3D version checking/compatibility and our lack of Patch 2 support in the previous build and the repeated attempts/crashes of the client.  I did personally respond to your tickets within our standard response time.  The issue did clear within an hour or two after you reported this, as your max logouts were not exceeded and reset automatically at that time.  I did manually reset them anyhow.

As I explained in the tickets, this issue won't occur again as we've fixed the bug regarding the version check and added Patch 2 support in the now posted update.  We can't remove the anti-piracy controls, however.  If your client is crashing repeatedly, further attempts will only trigger the system again, so there is no need to keep trying after getting the same crash/error 5+ times in a row.

As requested, please forward your bugs/inquiries to the HiFi ASP6 forum during this EARLY ACCESS Beta phase.  Thank you.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

The controls in the Maule have stopped being clickable after update 2, unable to click on anything in virtual cockpit.

5 hours ago, seamaster55 said:

The controls in the Maule have stopped being clickable after update 2, unable to click on anything in virtual cockpit.

You may be in the same situation that I was in after the 2nd update. I used the automatic update offered by LM. Afterwards I could not get quite a few things to work. I rebooted the computer and all was still the same. So I downloaded the update myself, and ran the update. Afterwards all was well again.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's