Sign in to follow this  
Biology

Potential improvements for sky colors

467 votes. Here in north the sun is low both at summertime evenings and on winter daytime. Light on those days are more often blue or gray than orange. Also the sky is much too dark to fly in VFR like it would be case in real world.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Epgd said:

HI!

Let`s break 500 !  Asobo need to hear about it ! 

brds

Won’t make a difference. Some votes over there go for 1000+ and Asobo barely acknowledge it. Sad, but true. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

We've passed 500 votes!

• Like 2

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

The color of the sky at dusk has received more votes in a few days than the horrible tile swapping bug in 11 months.

As much as I appreciate OP's initiative and hope it's implemented and gets the deserved credit, I really hope this won't necessarily dictate Asobo's priorities.

• Like 1

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

4 minutes ago, MrFuzzy said:

The color of the sky at dusk has received more votes in a few days than the horrible tile swapping bug in 11 months.

As much as I appreciate OP's initiative and hope it's implemented and gets the deserved credit, I really hope this won't necessarily dictate Asobo's priorities.

Don't worry it doesn't. There are some votes there with over 1500 and Asobo have done nothing with them...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Krakin said:

We've passed 500 votes!

I don't want to brag, but it's thanks to the fact that I wrote a post to vote on this issue on 8 groups.... 😄

• Like 2

Might be good to present it as a Zendesk bug report where you can embed images.  I've done this on a couple of subtle problems and voila they disappeared which may well have been coincidental, or the ticket got to the right parties.

This is also an area they may well already have been addressing for 2024 release.  It's quality, and sameness everywhere, suggested to me from day 1 it was essentially in placeholder status until they could get back to do it justice as it's a significant piece of atmospherics.

Edited by Noel

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

1 hour ago, Noel said:

Might be good to present it as a Zendesk bug report where you can embed images.  I've done this on a couple of subtle problems and voila they disappeared which may well have been coincidental, or the ticket got to the right parties.

This is also an area they may well already have been addressing for 2024 release.  It's quality, and sameness everywhere, suggested to me from day 1 it was essentially in placeholder status until they could get back to do it justice as it's a significant piece of atmospherics.

I think everybody and their mother at Asobo has gotten wind of this lol. I even saw Chewwy asking people to stop bugging him about on his personal channels. If Asobo makes the change, they need to do some PR letting people know this is the way the sim is supposed to look. There's the potential for people to take the fix as a bug.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Krakin said:

I think everybody and their mother at Asobo has gotten wind of this lol. I even saw Chewwy asking people to stop bugging him about on his personal channels. If Asobo makes the change, they need to do some PR letting people know this is the way the sim is supposed to look. There's the potential for people to take the fix as a bug.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I asked Chewwy via e-mail to get Asobo interested in this case... I thought his new position was a link between us and the developer... unfortunately I was wrong, and so far I don't understand what it is about his next role... 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Epgd said:

I thought his new position was a link between us and the developer... unfortunately I was wrong, and so far I don't understand what it is about his next role...

'Community Engagement' = Hype Generation.

Not that there's anything wrong in being in a part of the broader marketing team, but think more 'social media influencer', than conduit for providing feedback.

Spoiler

Community managers help build, grow and manage online communities for companies or brands. They use analytics tools and monitor social media outlets, online forums, or blogs. A community manager looks to identify what is being said about the company or the brand they are working for, and they engage with customers or fans using outlets including social media or live events to help increase awareness and brand loyalty.

Source: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Career/engagement-and-community-manager-career_KO0,32.htm

• Like 4

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

9 minutes ago, F737MAX said:

'Community Engagement' = Hype Generation.

Not that there's anything wrong in being in a part of the broader marketing team, but think more 'social media influencer', than conduit for providing feedback.

Hide contents

Community managers help build, grow and manage online communities for companies or brands. They use analytics tools and monitor social media outlets, online forums, or blogs. A community manager looks to identify what is being said about the company or the brand they are working for, and they engage with customers or fans using outlets including social media or live events to help increase awareness and brand loyalty.

Source: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Career/engagement-and-community-manager-career_KO0,32.htm

So, modern term For propaganda? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

So, modern term For propaganda? 

You have a PhD in being exhausting lol

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Krakin said:

You have a PhD in being exhausting lol

Cynical is the word you're looking for. 😉