Sign in to follow this  
MrBitstFlyer

New version of Rex Accuseason

Edit 3: Validation issues solved. Weirdly but they are solved. 

Edited by styckx

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Installing now... fingers crossed!

EDIT: Worked great for me. Looks great flying along the Lake Superior shoreline. Trees just beginning to yellow.

Edited by kiwikat
  • Upvote 1

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

I'm torn on the terrain masking... While it indeed works, there is no exclusions. Literally everything gets masked. If you're a low and slow flier, prepare for all your roads and parking lots to look awful. Thankfully you can easily turn off the masking, restore to default, and reapply the preset (with the terrain masking disabled) just for the biomes. It's a give and take situation. There are going to be those who can over look it, and those who can't. 

Without terrain masking

qfYG8UX.jpg

With terrain masking

hVuaPWA.jpg

• Like 1

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

7 hours ago, Hatch76 said:

I wouldn’t think this product is big enough to miss out on work or  extra income for…

Well, if plans are changed when a firm date is given, anybody would be annoyed if the original plans are no longer available.  

It may be 'just' flight sim, but flight sim is a valid hobby and something to get excited about.  No changed plan for any hobby is earth stopping, but annoying all the same. 

Edited by MrBitstFlyer

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

I got an update now starting my current AccuSeason.

Downloaded an installer, installed it. Have now a separate AccuSeason Advanced, it is a complete individual program.
Once you start that, you have to (!) register  at REX Axis, otherwise it will not run.

Registered now at REX Axis, wanted to sign in again: "REX AXIS user account not found. Please contact support".

Will try later again ... 🙄

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

43 minutes ago, miguel370 said:

to the people who bought on orbx are we going to recive an update or we have to buy it again?

Hi Miguel. You would get the new application for free.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

The free update is worth it alone for getting rid of the birds without having to delete the sound file, and more importantly, the app closing itself 5 minutes after running the automation process. 

Since release my routine when waking up was manually closing AccuSeasons. Saving two mouse clicks per-day! 🙂

26 minutes ago, guenseli said:

I got an update now starting my current AccuSeason.

Downloaded an installer, installed it. Have now a separate AccuSeason Advanced, it is a complete individual program.
Once you start that, you have to (!) register  at REX Axis, otherwise it will not run.

Registered now at REX Axis, wanted to sign in again: "REX AXIS user account not found. Please contact support".

Will try later again ... 🙄

Fill out the right side of the registration screen using your serial number also in the order number field.

• Upvote 1

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

57 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

Fill out the right side of the registration screen using your serial number also in the order number field.

Ah, thanks for the hint, working now.

EDIT:

Screenshot-2023-09-20-081228.png

My optimism was too fast 😡

I'll wait until they get their things sorted ... as usual

btw.: bought at simMarket. First start after registration was ok. Now I get this error.
AccuSeason then closes, can't use it any more. Glad it installed already at the first startup.

EDIT2:
HA HA, now I can't login into my freshly created REX Axis account to get support.
What a joke ...

EDIT3:
now everything works ... seems to be a kind of server failure at REX.
let it settle down now and try again this evening. Hope they get it sorted.

Edited by guenseli

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester

6 hours ago, styckx said:

I'm torn on the terrain masking... While it indeed works, there is no exclusions. Literally everything gets masked. If you're a low and slow flier, prepare for all your roads and parking lots to look awful. Thankfully you can easily turn off the masking, restore to default, and reapply the preset (with the terrain masking disabled) just for the biomes. It's a give and take situation. There are going to be those who can over look it, and those who can't. 

Ouch...

Did anyone else buy this through Orbx? I can't find a serial key anywhere in my orbx emails or on the app, only the transaction code, and I can't register the product without a serial key...

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

8 hours ago, styckx said:

Bummer, but I hope that at least runways and taxiways are not affected? If not, I start understanding why it took them so long and they never previewed anything, because it seems that they ran into exact the same issues as Bijan did and he never found a reasonable solution... Hope that the masking tiles are not visually popping like they did for Bijans approach...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS