Sign in to follow this  
MrBitstFlyer

New version of Rex Accuseason

Just watched a Discord Presentation from Rex with details of the new version of AccuSeason, available in the next week or two.  Highlight for me are new terrain textures with relevent colouring for the particular season.  Also included are 40 cloud presets.  Upgarade is free for current users and $24.95 for new customers.

The screenshots were amazing, giving MSFS a more natural and realistic feel to the colours.

• Like 22

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

Looking forward to it!

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

Can I have a discord invite? 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

2 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Can I have a discord invite? 

Here you go...

Show # 2 - Tonight at 9PM ET / 6PM PT
https://discord.gg/rexsimulations?event=1141873804298174576

REX Simulation Discord
https://discord.com/invite/rexsimulations

• Like 4

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

Good!. I've been waiting for this

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

22 minutes ago, rstough said:

Here you go...

Show # 2 - Tonight at 9PM ET / 6PM PT
https://discord.gg/rexsimulations?event=1141873804298174576

REX Simulation Discord
https://discord.com/invite/rexsimulations

i know its the latest thing , but am i the only older guy who just doesn't get and know how to work and even understand what the hell "discord" is ??? lol, i have been trying for months to get into Fenix discord thing " i know its a thing" just dont understand the thing ! 😁

• Like 16

MSI X670E Carbon Wifi, 7800X3D, TUF 4090 , X4 NVME's. OS on a 2TB 980 Pro , MSFS on " 2TB WD Black , G Skill F5 32 GB RAM ( 6000 allegedly) Corsair RM1000 PSU, Artic Freezer 280 AIO Cooler . Phanteks P600s Case ,TCL QM8B 50" 120/144 Hz TV, Warthog Stick and TCA Captains throttle ( full pack) Logitech / Saitek Rudder Pedals , Streamdeck XL / Streamdeck +

2 hours ago, sonny147 said:

i know its the latest thing , but am i the only older guy who just doesn't get and know how to work and even understand what the hell "discord" is ??? lol, i have been trying for months to get into Fenix discord thing " i know its a thing" just dont understand the thing ! 😁

I am in my 30's and can't stand it lol. I find it extremely clunky and confusing.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

ASUS Prime Z490-A / i7-10700K / RTX 4080 / G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB / Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic case 

Owned quite a few Rex Products on top of Rex Seasons for MSFS.  But I am with you Reignman L8 L8 40's here.

Well hopefully the vid will pop up for us eventually.

Happy Landings

• Like 1

To add some more detail to what @MrBitstFlyer already covered in this thread's OP:

• Start-up sounds to be turned off by default.
  • Full automation feature applicable to both vegetation and terrain colours.
  • Terrain colours for Autumn(/Fall) and Winter seasons, covering Canada, USA, Europe, but not other temperate locations, (nor any sub-tropical or tropical ones).
  • Terrain colours to vary between urban and rural areas within the three named regions listed above.
  • Two new 'Enahnced Content' areas in addition to the three existing ones - Rockies near Denver and Western Canada to differentiate further the vegetation in those regions.
  • Colour tones for vegetation have been made more obvious. 'Cool colors' to have more muted tones, 'Warm colors' to have more vibrant tones than currently.
  • Settings page split into two for better UI.
  • New page in program to show latest product news and beta testing access (and IIRC, support) rather than going to website/Discord.
  • Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

1 hour ago, F737MAX said:
  • Terrain colours for Autumn(/Fall) and Winter seasons, covering Canada, USA, Europe, but not other temperate locations, (nor any sub-tropical or tropical ones).
  • Terrain colours to vary between urban and rural areas within the three named regions listed above.

Hi F737MAX. Thanks for joining the conversation on Discord. Wanted to clarify a couple of points. The areas that will contain Terrain Coloring are USA, Canada, Europe, UK, Ireland, and Iceland, with possible future additions.

Also, the Terrain Coloring of urban and rural areas do match in the simulator. The point that I was trying to make on Discord, and perhaps was not clearly enough, was in order to have Terrain Coloring match between urban and rural areas in the coding during the development process required different coloring and that code level process to color urban areas differently was extremely time consuming. It certainly ws worth the effort as the  Terrain Coloring in the finished product matches between urban and rural areas. 

Thanks again for joining the conversation on Discord. 

• Like 8

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Any mention of terrain masking in winter to avoid covering major highways in snow?  They promised this over a year ago.

1 hour ago, Virtual-Chris said:

Any mention of terrain masking in winter to avoid covering major highways in snow?  They promised this over a year ago.

I do believe snow will not be on roads - sure I read this in the discord chat.

• Like 1

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

I wonder if they properly tested that using the terrain masking does not result in tile popping misery as it was for Bijans variant. He did NOT see this until I told him, so my fears are that it also slips the attention of REX. Looking forward to the update though...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

11 hours ago, sonny147 said:

same for me. really annoying this discord stuff

• Like 6

Carsten U