Sign in to follow this  
John Fields

Today Update?

Hi, everyone,

I've just received an update (655,78 MB). No idea what is this.

Anyone has got it? 

Thank you 

seemingly the latest beta SU13 update

Screenshot-2191.png

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

31 minutes ago, John Fields said:

Hi, everyone,

Anyone has got it? 

Thank you 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, John Fields said:

Thank you!

I was a little surprised, because I'm not in the Beta.

I had a similar experience yesterdayevening. I am not in the beta so it surprised me a little.
I don't know whether it was an update or not.

Do you use REX Accuseasons? My thought was that since I just upgraded from the previous version, MSFS might have been triggered to restore some original textures.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

I'm not in the beta but also got the same update yesterday and have no idea what it is.  There is no additional content in the marketplace or the content manager and it's much to big for an airac update so I'm a bit perplexed.

ASOBO should really tell us what is being updated before forcing an update on us.

I did notice during the process that it seemed to be spending some time updating the default airports files.

Edited by cianpars

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

3 minutes ago, cianpars said:

There is no additional content in the marketplace or the content manager and it's much to big for an airac update so I'm a bit perplexed.

From @LtCdrDruid 's post though it appears that's what it is. 

• Like 1

This update seems to have disabled the EFB in the Fenix, has anyone else had this problem?

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Not sure if this is part of this same update, but I also got an update yesterday evening. It included a patch for KDFW airport, which many people requested. I did taxi a little of the airport and it did appear that the taxiways were fixed. That is, no terrain issues or bumps, etc.

I am part of the beta, but it appears everyone is getting this update...

EDIT: It looks like the KDFW update is part of the beta. Here is the info from the manifest.json file:

"content_type": "SCENERY",
  "title": "KDFW - DFW International Airport",
  "manufacturer": "",
  "creator": "Asobo Studio",
  "package_version": "0.1.29",
  "minimum_game_version": "1.34.15",

So, it appears you'll need at least version 1.34.15 for the KDFW update.

Edited by flyblueskies

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

Same here and there are detailed release notes coming with it. Check on the bottom left of the updating page. We are still in 1.33.8.0

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

It's nav update as was already posted and one airport and had nothing to do with beta.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

4 hours ago, John Fields said:

Hi, everyone,

Anyone has got it? 

Thank you 

I got a Navdata and some msfs generic airports update yesterday morning US East time, approx. 330 MB download size (not disk space, which is different). Not in the SU13 beta here

Edited by edpatino

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

10 hours ago, orchestra_nl said:

I had a similar experience yesterdayevening. I am not in the beta so it surprised me a little.
I don't know whether it was an update or not.

Do you use REX Accuseasons? My thought was that since I just upgraded from the previous version, MSFS might have been triggered to restore some original textures.

Hi,

I use REX, but I didn’t notice anything wrong. Although the textures of the terrain on some parts of Europe are terrible (for instance, in the french Alps).

Regards.