Sign in to follow this  
F737MAX

LatinVFR long haul airliners coming soon

6 minutes ago, LVFRicardo said:

Thanks no we haven't shut down the doors with them. We gonna leave open the possibility.

The main issue we got a team working nonstop in improving the systems, working on and investing heavily, we can't collaborate with another group that already has everything that we are now working on. Like you said we are starting from scratch.

We aren't closing the doors on Horizons, we gonna keep it open, but our development team can't count on Horizons nor FBW for what we are doing, and we can't have our customers depend on them when we are actively working on making things better.

We might have said things that sounded wrong but we are open to collaborating later on, in anything the A340/330 doesn't have and they can help

Fair enough. Again You have to start somewhere and you have to develop a product you can support without too much headache and turn a profit. I get it.

Good Luck with your endeavors and hopefully your company can eventually get to that High Fidelity area in the flight sim marketplace. We need more devs in that space.

Cheers

Edited by Maxis

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

13 minutes ago, LVFRicardo said:

Thanks no we haven't shut down the doors with them. We gonna leave open the possibility.

The main issue we got a team working nonstop in improving the systems, working on and investing heavily, we can't collaborate with another group that already has everything that we are now working on. Like you said we are starting from scratch.

We aren't closing the doors on Horizons, we gonna keep it open, but our development team can't count on Horizons nor FBW for what we are doing, and we can't have our customers depend on them when we are actively working on making things better.

We might have said things that sounded wrong but we are open to collaborating later on, in anything the A340/330 doesn't have and they can help

Please Ricardo. If you guys can modify everything so readily now change those awful unrealsitic default Asobo fonts and it will go a long way towards realisim.  You can put all the systems in you want but those default fonts still look terrible.  Please change them. This is the main reason use I Horizon Mods.  

1 minute ago, aniiran said:

Please Ricardo. If you guys can modify everything so readily now change those awful unrealsitic default Asobo fonts and it will go a long way towards realisim.  You can put all the systems in you want but those default fonts still look terrible.  Please change them. This is the main reason use I Horizon Mods.  

They have been modified as part of the avionics upgrade (not released yet),. The A340 on release will have all of that completely modified. And then the rest of our airbus.

Edited by DanMorera
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LVFRicardo said:

They have been modified as part of the avionics upgrade (not released yet),. The A340 on release will have all of that completely modified. And then the rest of our airbus.

Awesome, do you have a screen shot you can share?

21 minutes ago, chapstick said:

Yes, best to ignore reality, good point 

??? How is waiting for them to release ignoring reality?

Judging something before we've actually seen it fully would be ignoring reality.

Edited by Tuskin38

9 minutes ago, aniiran said:

Awesome, do you have a screen shot you can share?

We will very soon, and also videos (showcases, tutorials) before release showing this.

6 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

??? How is waiting for them to release ignoring reality?

Judging something before we've actually seen it fully would be ignoring reality.

I haven’t even judged it yet, I’m just speculating based on the reality of the history of this hobby. 

What kind of FPS are we expecting for this?  I have a beefy system but the FBW kills my performance.  PMDG runs like a dream.

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

3 hours ago, sfgiants13 said:

What kind of FPS are we expecting for this?  I have a beefy system but the FBW kills my performance.  PMDG runs like a dream.

Not to get off topic but for the longest time I didn't know flying while the payload page on the tablet was displayed lowered the performance so just make sure after you load up you put the tablet on a different page. Not saying you didn't know this but just trying to help in case this was the culprit 

Edited by environmental_ice
  • Upvote 1

Funny how this old fs addon developers still live in 2005 and think they can forbid something on the internet.

funny also how they think mods will harm them not understanding how many games live long or are becoming popular because of mods. 

ridiculous. And I don’t even care for their arcade busses 

Edited by DaWu

Lukas Dalton

9 minutes ago, DaWu said:

Funny how this old fs addon developers still live in 2005 and think they can forbid something on the internet.

funny also how they think mods will harm them not understanding how many games live long or are becoming popular because of mods. 

Did you read the entire thread before posting? They're not forbidding mods, just not going to official support them

7 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

They announced months ago they're done with scenery.

They did, where? I'm sure the community who supported them by buying many of their sceneries would not be pleased if they aren't updated anymore.

I know I know...just an observation I had in the preview photo. The Nav lights will need to be moved closer to the winglets.

JVFwegY.jpg 

Jay

| PPL ASEL |
| i9-9900k | MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming Trio 24Gb | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E | G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200Mhz | 32' 4K HDR | Windows 11

So, with Fenix level development being a 10,  where do the Latin VFR aircraft rank in terms of fidelity.  Genuine question.  I know nothing about them.  But my initial thought is that it's the Asobo A320 before FBW came along

Edited by ErichB

13 hours ago, LVFRicardo said:

videos (showcases, tutorials) before release showing this.

Looking forward to seeing these. I've got your 318 (a big favourite) and 319, and will almost certainly buy the 340 (another fave). Personally, I don't care about system fidelity, ultra-precise modelling or any of that stuff. Ctrl-e and a good looking model are all I need and want.

Don't let any whining in here put you guys off.

• Like 2

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.