Sign in to follow this  
F737MAX

LatinVFR long haul airliners coming soon

On 10/17/2023 at 4:36 AM, Christopher Low said:

....unless the developers intend to improve the complexity and realism themselves. How about you give them a chance before throwing them to the wolves?

Yup and didn't this reply age well.......

But is it worth $35 though? That is the same price as  PMDG 737-600 with full systems. I just feel like there is more capable payware aircraft in MSFS than to justify spending that Kind of money on addon that uses 90% of the default systems.

Edited by JBDB-MD80
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

If you're referring to loading the flightplan, you have to wait a for it to fully populate, it isn't instant.

Also didn't he say many manual way points were coming back as not found in database?

At this point I really scratch my head why they just didn't continue to let 3rd party teams mod the aircraft.  Best of both worlds.  Those wanting something more complex are more satisfied, and those who don't are also satisfied.  

• Like 2

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

6 hours ago, micstatic said:

Also didn't he say many manual way points were coming back as not found in database?

At this point I really scratch my head why they just didn't continue to let 3rd party teams mod the aircraft.  Best of both worlds.  Those wanting something more complex are more satisfied, and those who don't are also satisfied.  

We haven't forbidden any 3rd parties to mod the aircraft. We just said that we will stop direct collaboration in the meantime, as we are building the plane ourselves. Liveries uploads, mods etc are not forbidden by us by any means.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, LVFRicardo said:

We haven't forbidden any 3rd parties to mod the aircraft. We just said that we will stop direct collaboration in the meantime, as we are building the plane ourselves. Liveries uploads, mods etc are not forbidden by us by any means.

Thanks. I see there is a difference now. Appreciate you clarifying. Selfishly I wish you still were collaborating 

• Like 2

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

8 hours ago, JBDB-MD80 said:

But is it worth $35 though? That is the same price as  PMDG 737-600 with full systems. I just feel like there is more capable payware aircraft in MSFS than to justify spending that Kind of money on addon that uses 90% of the default systems.

Definitely not. But for those who use Xbox and want long haulers, this is your only choice for now. Same with Captain sim products.

Daniel

GPU : Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 OC | CPU : AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D  | Memory : Kingston Fury Beast 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 | Motherboard : Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX | Win : 11.

Well if we get a half decent A340 out of this I am all for it as there is hasn't been one in any sim for a very long time.  As for the other airbus variants yes there are already too many and we don't need more (apart from the A380 hope we are still getting this from FBW).

Bruce

• Like 3

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

7 hours ago, brucewtb said:

Well if we get a half decent A340 out of this I am all for it as there is hasn't been one in any sim for a very long time.  As for the other airbus variants yes there are already too many and we don't need more (apart from the A380 hope we are still getting this from FBW).

Bruce

Yep, that pretty much sums it up for me too. It would be great if FBW turned their attentions to the A340 after their 380 is done, but for now it looks like the LatinVFR is the only one in development. I really hope they do it justice.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

LVFR just released their A330, Aerosoft is working on an A330, headwind has an A330, and MS2024 might have a regular A330 along side the A330 based BelugaXL.

People complain about all the A320 variants released or upcoming for the sim, but we also have a ton of A330s lol

Edited by Tuskin38

19 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

LVFR just released their A330, Aerosoft is working on an A330, headwind has an A330, and MS2024 might have a regular A330 along side the A330 based BelugaXL.

People complain about all the A320 variants released or upcoming for the sim, but we also have a ton of A330s lol

And still no Dash 8 😞

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

55 minutes ago, regis9 said:

And still no Dash 8 😞

No kidding!

4 hours ago, regis9 said:

And still no Dash 8 😞

And still no A220 or 737 Maxes or Embraer 145's....

• Like 1

Are there any docs with the LVFR A330 ??

Edited by Beagle12
Update text

On 10/21/2023 at 5:21 PM, BrammyH said:

Yeah, this initial release is for the Xbox crowd

How do you even operate this thing using a stupid xbox controller.

1 minute ago, ErichB said:

How do you even operate this thing using a stupid xbox controller.

keyboard, mouse, yoke, joystick...they all work on xbox.