Sign in to follow this  
AeroMaster12

RealTraffic v10 Stable Released

11 minutes ago, airlinetycoon said:

Yes, I know, it doesn’t matter if soft parking is enabled. But it also worked in Spain before. The correct airport file is also loaded, but still Static:0. Have you tried LEPA or LEIB since the update?

Post your Log.txt.

I too have had zero- very little live traffic.  No planes taxi, takeoff, land etc, although plenty of static.

Also...since RT 10 I often have to delete the .ini to get the product to properly load. 

Сrazy things were happening today in North America with static planes. They appeared. then disappeared and reappeared again in masses within 5-10 min. intervals. KMCO and KPHL were affected 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, G-YMML1 said:

Сrazy things were happening today in North America with static planes. They appeared. then disappeared and reappeared again in masses within 5-10 min. intervals. KMCO and KPHL were affected 

Same at KLAX today.

13 hours ago, airlinetycoon said:

Here we go. It´s from the last flight LEIB-EDDS. But got no statics in LEPA too. EDDS was as expected good.

https://workupload.com/file/PVsxhd4Jrz5

From your Log.txt:

PARK_SOFT=false

The parking airport is LEIB (IBZ)

publisher               : INIBUILDS
    altitude                : 37 ft
    parking_percentage      : 25%
    num_parkpos             : 99
    quality factor          :  4/17

No static aircraft to be parked, there are no parking options

You forgot to check ParkSoft for this airport. As you can see from the quality factor it does not have many real options. Note that PSXTraffic nowadays only searches  max 24 hours back in time for options, not the whole week.

( update to 4.1.0 btw)

6 hours ago, G-YMML1 said:

If you ( and  @tubbsds1)  are really talking about static planes, PSXTraffic must have re-started a number of times. There is no other explanation for that what you have seen. 
Probably there were SimConnect problems. You can check that in the Log0.txt or Log00.txt files

Edited by kiek

8 hours ago, knich said:

Also...since RT 10 I often have to delete the .ini to get the product to properly load. 

That will be over soon ... I'm working on that.

2 hours ago, kiek said:

From your Log.txt:

PARK_SOFT=false

The parking airport is LEIB (IBZ)

publisher               : INIBUILDS
    altitude                : 37 ft
    parking_percentage      : 25%
    num_parkpos             : 99
    quality factor          :  4/17

No static aircraft to be parked, there are no parking options

You forgot to check ParkSoft for this airport. As you can see from the quality factor it does not have many real options. Note that PSXTraffic nowadays only searches  max 24 hours back in time for options, not the whole week.

( update to 4.1.0 btw)

I tested LEPA with soft on, better but highly inaccurate. The old static weekly process was much better than theses 24h „feature“.

Greetings Andrew Bowler

5 hours ago, kiek said:

If you ( and  @tubbsds1)  are really talking about static planes, PSXTraffic must have re-started a number of times. There is no other explanation for that what you have seen. 
Probably there were SimConnect problems. You can check that in the Log0.txt or Log00.txt files

No, it wasn't like PSXT had been disconnecting entirely. While statics were being appeared and disappeared, live AI remained constantly present.

4 hours ago, airlinetycoon said:

The old static weekly process was much better than theses 24h „feature“.

More aircraft maybe, but  not more accurate.

7 hours ago, kiek said:

That will be over soon ... I'm working on that.

See 4.2.0

1 hour ago, G-YMML1 said:

No, it wasn't like PSXT had been disconnecting entirely. While statics were being appeared and disappeared, live AI remained constantly present.

That is not possible, add proof ( 😉 ), post your Log.txt