Sign in to follow this  
peroni

New ATC Plugin in Development "SayIntentions.AI"

It looks like we will be able to test a new ATC utility very soon.

https://sayintentions.ai/

Designed for both XP11/12 and MSFS it will cater the VFR crowd. 
Requires a subscription but there will be a free demo area to play with

Initially limited to US territory only and not interacting with other traffic
The videos and sound samples shared so far are amazing, let's see how it develops.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

hehe, I wonder how chat gpt will respond when it gets told nаzi run away (common voice recognition error for taxi to runway)

Anyway, xplane has had this for 5 years already (global coverage, no subscription)

I envy the journey ahead of them even less than Jim Keirs, at least he doesnt have the extra layer of insanity voice recognition adds.

Edited by mSparks
  • Like 1

AutoATC Developer

Releasing a new product for simulating ATC/VFR. This is expected to be a subscription based like Navigraph/PilotEdge.  I am a big user of Pilot2ATC and would love to see how this will work for offline users. 

Source : Reddit Post : https://www.reddit.com/r/flightsim/comments/18tsa3u/sayintentionsai_formerly_smartsky_launching_jan/

The video is created using X-Plane.  

System Spec 1: Nvidia RTX 4090,  AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D, Res 5120x1440, HP Reverb G2
System Spec 2: AMD Radeon RX 7900XT, Intel I-9 9990K, Res 3840x1080, HP Reverb G2

Wrong, the video is created using MSFS, I can clearly see MSFS stuff. Luckily the app will also work with X-Plane. And as far as I know, it will be a subscription based, 15 to 20$ range, monthly.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Subscription based :(... but it looks like it somehow makes use of ChatGPT. I'm certainly after a good ATC plugin, but all have failed so far, so will be interesting to see the reviews of this. Although, if the subscription is 15-20$ range, it's not something I can justify paying for.

Posted (edited)

Sayintentions covers USA / FAA rules only 😕

AutoATC is WorldWide ! 👍

Edited by jcomm
  • Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

AI = The rise of  the Machines - The Terminator is coming !

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

The reviews on reddit for it seem positive. The cost is apparently to cover the costs of using ChatGPT... is there anything that thing can't do? :P

Pretty handy actually, you can get both a take-off clearance and ask it for baking recipes 👍

• Upvote 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Posted (edited)

@tonywob you might want to merge the two threads.
The developer said the price will likely come down after some time and other regions of the world will be added. Also interaction with other traffic.

We will see how this develops, I usually am totally against subs but if this really works well as seen in the promo videos I could splash out the cash every other month.

One subs for two sims, hopefully.

Edited by peroni
  • Like 2

Just saw this popup... it's for MFS, but same addon. Should give a good overview of what the product is trying to do:

This is completely useless and always will be from my perspective, because the developer has stated he has a personal disdain for IFR and airline operations.  The amount of pilot/controller interaction with GA VFR flights is pretty minimal and not particularly complex, so what’s the point really?

I’m looking forward to seeing what BeyondATC releases.  If it’s good enough it might make me move to MSFS despite all its other problems.  Time will tell.