Sign in to follow this  
Tuskin38

BeyondATC Traffic Injection v2 Video

I more hyped for this than the PMDG 777, FBW A380 and Fenix Block 2 together.

• Like 1

Looking forward to this add-on hope we see it sooner than later. Seems they have been developing this for almost a year now. 

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

Mighty cool. Hopefully they can prevent the planes from driving through each other in the final version: that's a small immersion killer. Other than that it's looking good!

Edited by tup61

What is the source of AI traffic - online injection (FSTL/PSXT style) or static schedules, such as AIGOCI?

1 hour ago, G-YMML1 said:

What is the source of AI traffic - online injection (FSTL/PSXT style) or static schedules, such as AIGOCI?

Afaik that's not really clear yet but a dev from FSLTL is on the team of BATC so I suppose they will either use FSLTL somehow or create something similar.

• Like 1

Is that United 737 at the start of the video in a parking spot, or has it already moved backwards? Whatever the case, it is far too close to the taxiway when the A380 that has already pushed back starts to move forward. Is there no way of avoiding this kind of conflict? Watching one AI plane slice through another kinda defeats the illusion of realism.

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

4 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Is that United 737 at the start of the video in a parking spot, or has it already moved backwards? Whatever the case, it is far too close to the taxiway when the A380 that has already pushed back starts to move forward. Is there no way of avoiding this kind of conflict? Watching one AI plane slice through another kinda defeats the illusion of realism.

My point exactly. I asked about this on their Discord already. BATC is a work in progress, of course, and not even close to being finished. I can't imagine they will not fix this. 😉

8 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

is working progress but that looks like asobo  airport problem  cause in google maps in that airport there much more distance from taxiway to the parking lot 

Edited by michdb8

Pretty sure this is an "AFCAD" issue and at least for addon airports it will not exist. What bothers me more is the absence of the pusback tug, hope this is just because they were disabled in this demo and not a prerequisite of BATC...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

This looks like a potential threat to GSX Pro, no?  MS/A ought to just hire these folks to integrate fully into MSFS 2024, and retain them as well!  Very impressive!

• Like 2

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

This looks amazing. And it will be an MSFS exclusive as well when it's released, right?

It's really good for novices that aren't ready to go on VATSIM. I would consider myself a VATSIM noob and I have been on VATSIM before, and I can do a very simple IFR flight with a Cessna 172.  But I would always prepare like crazy, studying the airport diagram in depth, the SIDs and STARs, before I attempted an IFR flight on VATSIM.  If you don't prepare, my understanding is some of the VATSIM controllers get annoyed with you.  I remember taking some time on how to convert HG to HPA on my first VATSIM flight because the airport I spawned into was using HPA. The VATSIM controller didn't bother waiting for me and just logged off.  This BeyondATC is good in that it won't get angry or annoyed with you, and you can take all the time you like.  This is really good for practicing.

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM