Sign in to follow this  
Bunchy

Reverting to 1.36 from SU15 beta on Steam

Does anyone know how to properly revert back to SU14 from SU15 beat on Steam?

I selected 'None' in the beta drop down list in the properties section of the flightsim.

When I rebooted the sim, I see the version is back to 1.36.20 but I still have the Dune splash screen which is part of SU15 I believe?

Is there something else that needs to be done?

Stu

• Like 1

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

Dune Splash screen is there for everyone on SU14.

Pico Neo3 Link VR - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

As Mark said, the Dune splash screen will appear regardless of whether or not you have the Dune add-on and/or SU15b installed.

Excellent. It appears it is as easy to opt out as just choosing 'none' in the beta drop down then.

I was getting the dreaded CTD's 0xc0000005 error.

Cheers

Stu

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

26 minutes ago, Bunchy said:

Excellent. It appears it is as easy to opt out as just choosing 'none' in the beta drop down then.

I was getting the dreaded CTD's 0xc0000005 error.

Cheers

Stu

Do you have your CPU and/or GPU overclocked?. I'm starting to think that people that are having CTD's with SU15 is because Asobo is pushing our hardware a bit more and the ones that have @ and where in the limit of crashing with SU14 are crashing with SU15.

I don't have an overclock so I'm having cero CTD's. My rig has 7900X3D and RTX 4070.

Sergio Naiberg

Update the SDK, even if you don't use Dev mode. I did that and the issues went away. The beta is super smooth! Worth a try if you're having CTDs

• Like 1

5800X3d, 4090, 32GB, 4 TB NVME (2x2), 4K Ultra + Framegen

No overclocking here. 

How do you update the SDK?

5 hours ago, Bunchy said:

No overclocking here. 

How do you update the SDK?

Enable dev mode