Sign in to follow this  
btacon

New Fly The Maddog Release - 0222202

3 hours ago, micstatic said:

the ftsim guy does sounds for many airplanes.  So a subscription gets you access to all.  He regularly updates some of them also.  However you are free to subscribe download what you want and simply cancel.  Probably cheaper than it would be for a flat fee purchase.  

Thanks,  great sounds so far. Also the enhanced VC from flightsim.to is great. Funnny i missed these improvements .

Michael Moe 

• Like 1

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

On 2/23/2024 at 6:02 PM, Michael Moe said:

No problemo , thats whats the forums are for. Congrats with your new toy. Alot can be read about it in your documents/MaddogX folder. I believe there is the docs folder as well.

Also try chucks guide as well

https://chucksguides.com/

Michael Moe 

Wow!

And found the full documentation from the tab that had appeared amongst my clutter of a desktop.  Wow, Wow, Wow!!

A simply stunning amount of detail in a very useable format.  Top class.

Oh - and flying it.  Well, I simply LOVE the JF BAe146 - but the Maddog will be flying in my schedules just as much, if not more, now.  Same era - on the edge of modern technology but you still feel like you flying the aircraft.

The other thing that is remarkable - I fly VR with pretty high settings - is that, even though it is an immensely complex modelling, it is one of the smoothest visual-performing aircraft I've come across.  Not the slightest judder inside or out.

Money well spent.  Immensely happy chappie.  

Ryzen 7 7700x @5.5GHz; ASUS X670-P Motherboard; nVidia 4080 (factory o/c); 32G 5600MHz DDR5 SDRAM; HP Reverb G2

4 hours ago, AJZip said:

Wow!

And found the full documentation from the tab that had appeared amongst my clutter of a desktop.  Wow, Wow, Wow!!

A simply stunning amount of detail in a very useable format.  Top class.

Oh - and flying it.  Well, I simply LOVE the JF BAe146 - but the Maddog will be flying in my schedules just as much, if not more, now.  Same era - on the edge of modern technology but you still feel like you flying the aircraft.

The other thing that is remarkable - I fly VR with pretty high settings - is that, even though it is an immensely complex modelling, it is one of the smoothest visual-performing aircraft I've come across.  Not the slightest judder inside or out.

Money well spent.  Immensely happy chappie.  

Glad you like it. Over the years it just becomed my a all time favorit . Will look into the JF BAe146 as you say . Never tried any props

beside the Dash8-Q400 from Majestic.

Being on the Cockpit occasionally in the Maddog for real i must say its even better than PMDG or FSL for me.

The only thing that really bugs me is the Yoke and displays . Without adjusting seats it can be a little pain to see the PFD/ND/Clock without lowering the Yoke. 

There must be a bug with the camera system as sometimes i can only change the position with the arrows on the keyboard and not the bindings to my hat switch (move forward-back-lef and right) with same commands.

Thanks

Michael Moe

Edited by Michael Moe
  • Like 1

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

2 hours ago, Michael Moe said:

Will look into the JF BAe146 as you say . Never tried any props

beside the Dash8-Q400 from Majestic.

Fear not  - the BAe146 is/was a 4-engined jet city hopper  🙂

spacer.png

A pan-european commuter's favourite.  Quiet and comfortable.  I can speak from personal experience that the Q400 was regarded pretty much the opposite from a passenger point-of-view.  The regular commuters on the flights I flew on generally regarded a Q400's landing as a 'controlled crash'.  😄 

Ryzen 7 7700x @5.5GHz; ASUS X670-P Motherboard; nVidia 4080 (factory o/c); 32G 5600MHz DDR5 SDRAM; HP Reverb G2