Sign in to follow this  
Sky_Pilot071

FAV Small Airport and Plane

Default 172 with G1000 and KCRW (Charleston, WV).

• Like 3

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.

KORS with the Piper Comanche by A2A!

I’ve been at this flight simming thing since I noticed the upcoming FS98 on my HONEYMOON in 1997 in a Babbage’s?

For the rest of my honeymoon with my lovely young spouse, I could think of nothing else!?!

I am still married to the same after all these years, 

But it has always been KORS that is my favorite airport!

• Like 3

Quite enjoying the included handcrafted KSNC Chester (made by Orbx for MS) in the Van's RV14A (with new G3X courtesy of Bert P) at the moment.

• Like 2

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Comanche 250 and Cessna 410 if that counts

KMRY ORBX

romandesign-airport-cyyj

CYHU (My hometown)

KALB Freeware

Hippo Simulations KBUR

Anything by vbcorp in California

• Like 2

Ron

MSFS -Just flight Piper arrow 28-  A2A Comanche250 - COWS DA42 - Cessna 310 -Cessna 414
Black Square Baron - FSR500 - SimWorks PC12 - Black Square TBM 850
146Pro Plane - PMDG 737-600

Bonanza V35 and the airport is Vilshofen, EDMV. It's a beautiful spot along the Danube with a scenic town, church steeple,  and a castle on the hill and an interesting approach along the river.. Available at https://flightsim.to/file/19937/edmv-vilshofen-airport-germany. Here's a video of a circuit around the real area in a DA62. The Comanche is great and a more complete plane,  but the V35 is sexier.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Chicomick's superb freeware Duxford EGSU, but difficult to settle on a particular plane. Most commonly, it would be one of Flying Iron's warbirds, or Ant's Tiger Moth.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Fav airport : the one I am flying to in the Caribbean, Greece, the Himalayas, Japan, Papua, Peru,  Italy, in Central Asia  and so on and so forth (even in France)

Fav aircraft: the one I selected to fly for this flight , mostly the 6, the Comanche, the Porter, the Cabri, the Spit', the Corsair, the 310 and a couple of others .

😉

• Like 2

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Fav airport:  N/A (varies a lot for me, currently exploring the French Alps and yet to come across something blowing my hair back)

Fav plane: currently the DA42 by COWS; really enjoying exploring the procedures (wait ... and wait ... and wait for the engine to warm up), and flight dynamics (stay out the yellow in the bumpy stuff). It's very well done, fingers crossed they build a DA50 for us one day. 

• Like 4

I learned to fly in at KARA in New Iberia, LA in 1968. KARA is my flight sim home. My current favorite airplane is the SWS PC-12. It is the airplane I would own, provided I still flew enough to need it and could afford such an airplane. It is fast enough to get somewhere and not too complicated. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

GA plane is easy: A2A Comanche

Airports?

I enjoy KBKL - Burke Lafefront (Cleveland).  Reminds me of the good old days with Meigs (there's pretty good payware, can't remember who)

KBUF (not really a small airport but my home base) (Inibuilds has a good one)

KAVX - Catalina (Orbx)

Any of the great freeeware for California from our own vbazillio/Vincent!  I couldn't pick just one. 

St Barths

• Like 4

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

I have to put in a word in for Half Moon Bay, Khaf. Just a short trip over the hills to San Francisco. Several nice payware versions out there. IRL, it's always windy there and makes approaches and landings difficult.

And the various Bonanza 36's for small GA planes.

• Like 2