Sign in to follow this  
Tim-HH

TDS GTNXi Pro with Navigraph Support released!

As an owner of the TDS software from its first days, I can’t express how well pleased I am with the Pro upgrade and the price?, more than fair.

For the price I receive new and powerful features enabled with the Direct Integration of the NAVIGRAPH suite of tools and products.  This is a self obvious game changer and I believe the serious enthusiasts as well as  nube amateurs will, like me, will be more than well pleased with the Pro.
-B

• Like 2

I have decided to keep the PMS version as I don't want to be without all the WTT options, unrealistic or not.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Posted (edited)
On 3/1/2024 at 3:42 AM, St Mawgan said:

All of this made me want to fly in the C414 again so I could have two units in front of me. What a truly great aircraft it is! I don't know why I haven't flown it for so long. 

Same here. I love the 414. Hard to let go of the TBM however.

Also, as far as I know, it is the only plane that offers 2 units.

Edited by Ron Lefebvre

Ron

MSFS -Just flight Piper arrow 28-  A2A Comanche250 - COWS DA42 - Cessna 310 -Cessna 414
Black Square Baron - FSR500 - SimWorks PC12 - Black Square TBM 850
146Pro Plane - PMDG 737-600

4 minutes ago, Ron Lefebvre said:

C310 also but I prefer the 414 most of the time. 

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

33 minutes ago, Ron Lefebvre said:

Same here. I love the 414. Hard to let go of the TBM however.

Must admit having 2 units is great, hoping that will be an option in the Lear soon. Would much prefer that over the current setup...

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Hopefully crossfill will be coming soon to help make use of the dual units.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

2 hours ago, regis9 said:

Hopefully crossfill will be coming soon to help make use of the dual units.

May be a good time to ask this question since I know you guys will know the answer....in flight sim, what advantage does crossfill give you?

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

1 minute ago, Mace said:

May be a good time to ask this question since I know you guys will know the answer....in flight sim, what advantage does crossfill give you?

Biggest thing I'm aware of is only having to enter the flightplan on one unit rather than both.  I'm sure there's way more than that though.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

3 hours ago, regis9 said:

Biggest thing I'm aware of is only having to enter the flightplan on one unit rather than both.  I'm sure there's way more than that though.

Saves updating procedures into both as well, along with altitude restrictions. Pretty sure PMS passes through VCALC & Fuel prediction info as well.

You also a few extra data fields at the top of the second unit - don't remember seeing them on a trainer based 2nd unit (RXP/F1). 

Generally I'd leave one as a map and do all the input etc on the other.

G

• Like 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Hi, I own both and is there a way to toggle between PMS and TDS? Maybe using AddonsLinker?

1 hour ago, stesma54 said:

Hi, I own both and is there a way to toggle between PMS and TDS? Maybe using AddonsLinker?

Yes, that should work just fine

-B

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, btacon said:

Yes, that should work just fine

-B

Thank you very much! Will try