Sign in to follow this  
Vel

FBW A380X - Sneak Peek

Looking amazing. Can't believe this is free. Thanks to everyone who's working on this. Good time to be a Flight Simmer! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Real Life Flight Sim Pilot

amazing, 10mins is more than just a sneak peak. other devs show less after more hype 😉

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Looks perfectly flyable. I think at this point FBW should release it to the community as alpha so it encourages other contributors to contribute to the plane. It is hard to contribute if the plane is still not released. It is perfectly fine if not all features are working upon releasing but that is fine, it is a community project and community will contribute with features and fixes. So I urge to FBW to open it up and let the community do its job, it is not a payware and the expectations shouldn't be like this.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Looks stunning. But does cockpit look a bit too blue?

• Upvote 1

Luka Makhviladze
PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

This already looks incredible. I cannot wait! 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

Looks perfectly flyable. I think at this point FBW should release it to the community as alpha so it encourages other contributors to contribute to the plane. It is hard to contribute if the plane is still not released. It is perfectly fine if not all features are working upon releasing but that is fine, it is a community project and community will contribute with features and fixes. So I urge to FBW to open it up and let the community do its job, it is not a payware and the expectations shouldn't be like this.

You can contribute since the very first day of development. It's an open source development.

https://github.com/flybywiresim

Edited by Fiorentoni
  • Like 1

This will absolutely be the flagship of my virtual hangar. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

2 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

You can contribute since the very first day of development. It's an open source development.

https://github.com/flybywiresim

The model is not, you can build the JS and wasm code but the arts and model are still "private" source and they are not built like the A32X

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

9 minutes ago, Lukamak said:

Looks stunning. But does cockpit look a bit too blue?

Yes, feels a little similar in colour tone to the Su-24.

My only complaint though, other than why it isn't released yet? 😀

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

That has to be the most amazing MSFS product preview I have ever seen, of any pay ware or freeware even!  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Looking at images on google, idk seems to be the right shade of blue to me.

Posted (edited)

Wow, totally amazing that this is freeware.

Edited by flightskyc
  • Like 1