Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

SU15 Beta Inibuilds A320neo is out

Let the reviews come in, I'm not in the beta. Comparisons to the FBW are desired 🙂

I have some screenshots...  I have no clue what the difference is though... I don't really fly the scareliners much

They are 4k so you can zoom in and compare to the v1 I guess.

53604587934_82b5ec5eee_o.jpgairbusv24 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

(big ole storm in Tampa!)

53603372837_56f81dd15d_o.jpgairbusv25.PNG by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

53604460578_2d23bf6ac9_o.jpgairbusv23 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

53604709130_3be208dacb_o.jpgabusv2 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

• Like 7

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Does this one have independent MCDUs?

The engines seem to have been properly modeled which is nice.

• Like 1

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Does this one have independent MCDUs?

Yes

oTLpRRQ.png

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 6

Posted (edited)

What times those in the Pleistocene when we was praying by first time for an a fly by wire A320, and now..., I feel some times that there are many too much, and other aircrafts praying to be developed for MSFS and nobody wants to do it. I think that gives money to all, and happy that the FS market todays is broad enough for that.

If this is for replace the original of MSFS for one more advanced and “free”, it is ok too.

Edited by peloto
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, peloto said:

If this is for replace the original of MSFS for one more advanced and “free”, it is ok too.

Jorg wants all the default aircraft to be high quality. That's why we're getting this. Plus it's good for the X-Box pilots since they can't get the Fenix or the FBW.

It is free, it doesn't replace Asobo's Neo as it would break the missions/challanges that use it.

But I wouldn't be surprised if it was the only default A320Neo in MSFS2024.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Jorg wants all the default aircraft to be high quality. That's why we're getting this. Plus it's good for the X-Box pilots since they can't get the Fenix or the FBW.

It is free, it doesn't replace Asobo's Neo as it would break the missions/challanges that use it.

But I wouldn't be surprised if it was the only default A320Neo in MSFS2024.

If this happened where would this leave FBW with the Neo? MSFS 2020 owe the FBW team big time because without them, MSFS might not have become the sim that it is today.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Amon1973 said:

If this happened where would this leave FBW with the Neo?

The same place it is now?

FBW want to make the Neo as accurate as possible to the real thing.

Edited by Tuskin38

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Amon1973 said:

MSFS 2020 owe the FBW team big time because without them, MSFS might not have become the sim that it is today.

Nope - it was always gonna be great.

Edited by UrgentSiesta
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Amon1973 said:

If this happened where would this leave FBW with the Neo?

I assume you mean without the default A320neo the FBW would disappear, too? No, the FBW has long been forked off from the default A320neo. So it will be in MSFS 2024 just fine.

EDIT: Well actually not 100% sure if they still rely on the external model. So maybe you do have a point.

Edited by Fiorentoni

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

EDIT: Well actually not 100% sure if they still rely on the external model. So maybe you do have a point.

They don't.

The FBW Neo is completely independent to the Asobo one.

Edited by Tuskin38

Hopefully you are all correct because i certaintly don't want the FBW 320Neo to disappear in MSFS2024.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

The position of flaps 1, 2 and 3 still looks more than wrong

FBW is good enough for me.

• Like 3

Eric