Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

SU15 Beta Inibuilds A320neo is out

17 minutes ago, Farlis said:

His conclusion: Not releaseworthy at all.

I'm not surprised. Not to sound like a <insert applicable word> but I'm not going to try it. I am going to watch A330's video though. 

(I'm using their A300 though which in my opinion is quite good)

• Like 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Just watched another streamer on Twitch using this plane and he lost the screens and had to log off of the Vatsim Vienna event. Shame. Now back to FBW.

40 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

I'm not surprised. Not to sound like a <insert applicable word> but I'm not going to try it. I am going to watch A330's video though. 

(I'm using their A300 though which in my opinion is quite good)

Yeah. I loaded it up, thought about getting it to work with the Bravo and SPAD and decided against it.

I am glad it's here for folks who can't use the Fenix or FBW.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Does this one have independent MCDUs?

The engines seem to have been properly modeled which is nice.

You mean... graphically wise, right?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bobcat999 said:

It's a shame.  I really feel like IniBuilds are not just dropping the ball, but they are letting it roll away just recently.

Well,

hope they can learn from the user reviews and error reports and keep updating it...

Edited by jcomm

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Hopefully they sort out all the issues. It does seem like they release things way before they are ready for prime time. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

59 minutes ago, BrammyH said:

I am glad it's here for folks who can't use the Fenix or FBW.

Agreed, should’ve mentioned that in my post.

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Posted (edited)

I just did a 1 hour flight.  Overall...not terrible but if you are used to the Fenix then you will be disappointed.  I did not have any of the odd bugs/freezes mentioned and although the VNAV wasn't great, it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be.  Bigger issue is speed management as it was all over the place even with speed window open.  It seems to drop below targeted speed by 20kts and then chases it. I also found it difficult to lose speed on the ILS approach.  I was at 180 F2 and once I dropped gear there was hardly any decel with gear drag..  Even F3 had little effect and this was in calm winds. Handflew very nice for the last 1000' and no issues with reverse thrust (I assigned honeycomb throttle quad 'buttons' for Decrease Throttle).

IniBuilds could really benefit from a better audio/sounds engineer.  The sounds, while not bad are just not balanced and mixed properly.  The A300 had a lot of these same issues at release and still suffers from some of them now. For example, after being overly loud in the climb, once you hit 10k it suddenly gets very quiet....it is just too abrupt of a transition.  Many other sounds just seem way out of balance and of course no audio sliders in the EFB.

Edited by Flic1
  • Like 2

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Posted (edited)

I'm going to says something positive about it. I like the use of the MSFS Dynamic Tail numbers. Each of the included Real liveries has the Tail numbers in the right spots, and it also applies to the cockpit. It's the the right font, but I imagine that would have been more work.

It will even show the Selcal if you input it in the Options menu on the EFB

TPDgPnT.png

3XZptPj.png

The EasyJet livery doesn't include any national flags next to the tail number, probably so you can use it for any of the EasyJets

Edit:

and I just had that MCDU freezing bug that was reported

Edited by Tuskin38

3 hours ago, omarsmak30 said:

iniBuild would hurt their name with this release

This already happened with the A310 and A300 release, by now people are just expecting this from iniBuilds.

Ist der Ruf erst ruiniert...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Agreed, should’ve mentioned that in my post.

I figured you did 🙂

I may break out my TCA and give this a go later.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

This already happened with the A310 and A300 release

It did? Both planes were fine for most people at release. The A310 even more so than the A300.

Edited by Tuskin38

I had a 'A320 fest' today, flying short legs in the Fenix, FBW and the INI A320.

Order of greatness

1. Fenix A320

2. FBW A320 NEO

3. Ini A320 NEO

.....no real surprise there.  I did find the INI was... ok... not terrible.  I do actually like their cockpit textures... maybe even a little more than the Fenix. 

But as said above, the weakest point for me was the sound.   Ini really need to get a better sound developer. This suffers from all the same weaknesses - sound wise - as the A300.   The engine sounds (from in the cockpit) are really, really, poor.   This sound weakness will really hold ini back, as the issue migrates from one plane to the next.

The only other real issue I had was with the wonky VNAV and poor speed management, as covered by others above.

For Xbox users it has it's place.  But on PC would I ever choose to fly it, above the Fenix or FBW?   ...doubtful.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

14 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

It did? Both planes were fine for most people at release. The A310 even more so than the A300.

Are you dreaming? The A300 was bugged on release and only got worse (MUCH worse) with the updates in the first weeks. It took them nine (!) updates to get it to an acceptable state. It still has a very buggy VNAV and LNAV and apparently still falls out of the sky for some people.
The A310 as of now (SU14) doesn't even work anymore but crashes on loading (from what I've heard).

• Upvote 1