Sign in to follow this  
guibru

Aerosoft and LimeSim announce Lukla Airport.

Aerosoft and developer LimeSim have announced a new airport series for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Aerosoft Mt. Everest Airports

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/177574-aerosoft-mt-everest-airports-vol-1-lukla/

• Like 2

Guillaume

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K OC 5.5 GHz▪︎  ZOTAC RTX 4090 Trinity OC ▪︎ 64GB Crucial Ballistix  ▪︎ Windows 11 Pro (23H2) ▪︎ 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive et MSFS) ▪︎ 3x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎  Corsair RMX 1000W 80 plus Gold PSU  ▪︎ LIAN-LI ODYSSEY X black case

The Twilight Zone (cue ominous music)...

spacer.png

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Although Lukla is one of the HandCrafted airports in more detail in MSFS, it still lacked that touch of realism that only attention to the smallest detail can give it, it seems that this will be the case with the version that LimeSim will bring us. Because this is Vol. 1, everything seems to indicate that future improvements to the area will be given in future deliveries, giving that luxury of detail to several iconic airstrips in the area. In the end, there is no better way to lower the adrenaline and dry the sweat from your hands, than taking a walk around.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

What times those a pair of years ago, when I learnt with hard and persistent training, to land the F18 and the Citations, maybe I have to return to refresh my skills ahhahah.

Edited by peloto

Aerosoft and LimeSim release Lukla Airport. The priced at just around €10.00. This should be the first release in this series dedicated to the region around Mount Everest

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/shop/flight/microsoft-flight-simulator/msfs-sceneries/msfs-asia/4284/aerosoft-mt.-everest-airports-vol.-1-lukla?sPartner=vFp29pT7

24041608030516140518389839.jpg

• Upvote 1

Guillaume

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K OC 5.5 GHz▪︎  ZOTAC RTX 4090 Trinity OC ▪︎ 64GB Crucial Ballistix  ▪︎ Windows 11 Pro (23H2) ▪︎ 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive et MSFS) ▪︎ 3x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎  Corsair RMX 1000W 80 plus Gold PSU  ▪︎ LIAN-LI ODYSSEY X black case

Wouldn't this be a nice place to fly into with an UPDATED TWOTTER?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Absolutely going to get this one. Great preview video:

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

No change in volume of the 146 jet engines after touchdown (from the cabin view)? Is that just a recorder thing?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

No change in volume of the 146 jet engines after touchdown (from the cabin view)? Is that just a recorder thing?

It think it might be. Lots of limitations with the recorder - flaps, speed brakes, gear etc.

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”