Sign in to follow this  
El Diablito

FSLTL or AIG?

Just now, Bobsk8 said:

FSLTL lets you kill all traffic near you with one click. 

So... you have no more traffic?

1 minute ago, Fiorentoni said:

So... you have no more traffic?

I use it when departing, and there are 10 aircraft ahead of me, waiting to take off, and I don't feel like wasting time waiting. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

18 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

Not sure what you even mean by changing a code. You just download the flightplan(s) [= airlines] and it will download and install all models and liveries it needs by itself.

For Model Matching, go to 12:30 secs in this vid

B450 Tomahawk Max / Ryzen 7 5800x3D / RTX 3060ti 8G / Noctua NH-UI21S Max Cooling / 32G Patriot RAM / 1TB NVME / 450G SSD / Thrustmaster TCA & Throttle Quadrant / Xiaomi 32" Wide Curved Monitor 1440p 144hz

2 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

I use it when departing, and there are 10 aircraft ahead of me, waiting to take off, and I don't feel like wasting time waiting. 

here here! I sometimes wish AIG had a similar feature but hey.....its free.

FSLTL is far superior for live (only live) traffic. They have no intentions of making historical/past flights. So offline capabilities are off the table. I've asked several times.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

10 minutes ago, Sonosusto said:

here here! I sometimes wish AIG had a similar feature but hey.....its free.

one user in our forum has developed the App "AI Companion" that has this feature. That why it is not that high on our priority list at the moment to implement in AIGTC.

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Sonosusto said:

FSLTL is far superior for live (only live) traffic. They have no intentions of making historical/past flights. So offline capabilities are off the table. I've asked several times.

We’re lucky to have two awesome freeware alternatives I guess! For me having offline flight plans is pretty huge. Now that I’ve (finally!) got the sim up and running, I’m excited to check out AIG at EGLL 😊

Edited by Cpt_Piett

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

1 minute ago, Kaiii3 said:

one user in our forum has developed the App "AI Companion" that has this feature. That why it is not that high on our priority list at the moment to implement in AIGTC.

Listen, your AIG TC is still my absolute favorite. I have to say. I fly often around the world and FSLTL is simply not available for us out of our timezones. Which I am all of the time. I will check out that AI companion.

Example: I am at KJFK, with AIG TC with 50% traffic, AI General aviation as well (only 5%), Live Players and auto FPS. On the ground in the Bae146, all powered up....I am maintaining a solid 35 fps.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

1 minute ago, Cpt_Piett said:

We’re lucky to have two awesome freeware alternatives I guess! For me having offline flight plans is pretty huge. Now that I’ve (finally!) got the sim up and running, I’m excited to check out AIG at EGLL 😊

*Hopefully you can stop tweaking and do more flying.

Tweaking is unhealthy, from what I hear. HAHAHA

It keeps you up all night, you get really stressed out, your family hates you, your wallet hates you....you lose a lot of sleep.

Kind of like the other tweaking HAHA from what I hear

So is there any sort of consensus of which models come with better performance or is it just that people test with all kinds of different settings like amount of AI and the reports are all over the place?

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

Posted (edited)

Aerosoft's Simple Traffic is not that good, but not bad at all. It is relatively easier in the fps and it accomodates just fine if we're flying mostly VFR / GA. By setting 22-25% AI traffic, it justly populates airports with acceptable realism and performance. The size of the file isn't really demanding too. 

Edited by History

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12650H + RTX 3050

19 minutes ago, threexgreen said:

So is there any sort of consensus of which models come with better performance or is it just that people test with all kinds of different settings like amount of AI and the reports are all over the place?

Couldn't really see much of a difference when I tested it last August:-

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/fsltl-or-fs-traffic/573897/64?u=palpablejoker18

Performance is probably more to do with number of aircraft injected rather than the models used.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

FSLTL lets you kill all traffic near you with one click. 

So does AIG

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Drebin27 said:

Couldn't really see much of a difference when I tested it last August:-

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/fsltl-or-fs-traffic/573897/64?u=palpablejoker18

Performance is probably more to do with number of aircraft injected rather than the models used.

Exactly, the more aircraft, the fewer FPS.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

A lot more variety with AIG and the models look excellent. Plus the planes don't all leave the gate at once so it feels a bit more natural. I like it.  

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

Posted (edited)

Duplicate post due to website blowing a fuse. 

Edited by RobJC

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro