Sign in to follow this  
GoranM

This is getting insanely realistic!

Posted (edited)

We're still not at 12.1 yet, and we have screenshots looking like this.  I do not know what mods are getting used.  This was taken from a Facebook post.

432941204_970885044431697_60594122381829

Edited by GoranM
  • Like 17
  • Upvote 2

Nahh.... it's AI-manipulated... 🤣

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

16 minutes ago, GoranM said:

We're still not at 12.1 yet, and we have screenshots looking like this.  I do not know what mods are getting used.  This was taken from a Facebook post.

Reporting your post to mods, no real pics allowed.

• Like 1

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

3 minutes ago, jcomm said:

Nahh.... it's AI-manipulated... 🤣

Just now, Murmur said:

Reporting your post to mods, no real pics allowed.

😂😛

• Upvote 1

Now THAT lighting, color, contrast looks spot on!  That's what I remember when taking the single engine C23's out of my local airport and flying around Sydney.  

• Upvote 1

Wow

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Yep. Saw it, shared it. One of the most realistic looking shots so far from any sim. 

• Upvote 2

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

i think there is at least ortho(obviously) + visual xp

• Upvote 2

Are there shader addons or similar for XP12 or is this default lighting?

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

1 hour ago, threexgreen said:

Are there shader addons or similar for XP12 or is this default lighting?

99% it's VisualXP. I mean for 10 bucks, it's highly worth it. People can talk nonsense 24/7 about MSFS visuals, but that sim needs its VisualXP like app asap. Not a single monitor or VR display is the same, not to mention user preferences.

• Upvote 1

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Yes, if you configure the XP12 correctly, you often ask yourself "am I looking out through a window" ?
Above all, the resolution of orthophotos with Ortho4XP is unbelievably good!
At least the cloudscapes with real weather (certainly there is room for improvement here with known bugs) look like what I see out of the window and they change constantly - and not always the same combination of the cumulus clouds without density with these wispy clouds above - no matter where and what weather (at least between the stations) with MSFS (and at least since SU7) !
hope they will not get worse on 12.10 !

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D , watercooled, GeForce RTX 4090, RAM 64GB Kingston Fury 6000Mhz , Fractal Design 7 XL, MSI X670 Carbon, all SSD

7 hours ago, GoranM said:

432941204_970885044431697_60594122381829

I agree. And combined with the best ever made addon for any sim, the CL650, XP is iust the most realistic sim on the market. And it will get even better 😊

• Like 1

i912900k, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM

14 hours ago, Pe11e said:

99% it's VisualXP. I mean for 10 bucks, it's highly worth it. People can talk nonsense 24/7 about MSFS visuals, but that sim needs its VisualXP like app asap. Not a single monitor or VR display is the same, not to mention user preferences.

Sorry, I think I asked already in the past: Does VisualXP work in VR ?

1 hour ago, Daube said:

Sorry, I think I asked already in the past: Does VisualXP work in VR ?

Yes, that is why I got it in the first place. It adjusts the visuals globally.

• Like 1