Sign in to follow this  
ndflieger

LVFR A340 release later this month

7 minutes ago, joemiller said:

Default level?  hahaha.. your issues

If you think the LVFR planes - without Horizon mods - ar anything above default level, then good for you. 

• Like 4

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Just now, Maxis said:

Looks like i stepped on someones toes here for relaying information directly from the developer.

ricardoLVFR
ricardoLVFRVerified Dev

it won’t dilute anything. We made an A320ceo which there already exists a study level, it works for us and it seems it hasn’t diluted fenix’s sales a tiny bit. Our market is in between entry level and study, we aren’t looking into doing study level aircraft. There is a market for people who don’t want study level planes too.

Taken from the comments section of the FS Elite press release found here

https://fselite.net/content/latinvfr-aims-to-release-airbus-a340-for-msfs-this-month/

Now .. as to expectations.. I would hope that as a dev learns new things they would apply it and improve with each product .. If your happy with stagnation good for you.

No toes were hurt,, haha.. yes they have said mid-level, but your tone implies a low quality product- it's not.

Just now, joemiller said:

No toes were hurt,, haha.. yes they have said mid-level, but your tone implies a low quality product- it's not.

That's your unfortunate take on it .. i merely stated my hopes and the devs aims. Nothing more .. nothing less

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

7 posts in less than 25 minutes defending the dev / using ad-hominem comments against people legitimately raising issues?

Hmm... 🤔

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, joemiller said:

your tone implies a low quality product- it's not.

Said like an objective fact. 😄

No worries Joe.  Great that you see the LVFRs as "mid-level" and high quality.  I'd save a fortunate if I considered watered-down default models as "mid-level". 💲

In my opinion, for the price paid, it's a low quality product; on the basis that the flight model is so poor, the sounds unconvincing and the textures disappointing.  The modeling is ok - quite good.

Edited by JYW
  • Upvote 1

Bill

Well the A330 at least has a TOD indicator, unlike the Asobo A320.

But that's really not that impressive lol

1 minute ago, Tuskin38 said:

Well the A330 at least has a TOD indicator, unlike the Asobo A320.

But that's really not that impressive lol

It does indeed.    However, the aircraft's VNAV system doesn't take too much notice of said indicator.

Bill

26 minutes ago, Maxis said:

That's your unfortunate take on it .. i merely stated my hopes and the devs aims. Nothing more .. nothing less

forgive me, for I have sin.😪

Spoiler

If the systems matches the looks we will definitely be fine. At least make it safe to fly on VATSIM without to many workarounds.

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

2 minutes ago, espent said:

If the systems matches the looks we will definitely be fine.

But they won't. You can even just look at the displays in the video to see that. 

• Like 1

I understood that is the default Asobo stuff. 

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD

On 4/6/2024 at 6:20 PM, F737MAX said:

7 posts in less than 25 minutes defending the dev / using ad-hominem comments against people legitimately raising issues?

Hmm... 🤔

🙂 their official YT has deactivated comments, wrote this on FB Aviationlads & LatinVFR and they erased posts. Anyway, my money will not go for this kind of product.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD

I just really wish that the ground contact model was better in MSFS. The tilted landing gears sink into the ground on landing and that just kills it for me. This is one thing I will give to X-plane, their landing gear simulation is far superior. Either way it's nice to get a nice A340. Lets hope the 3rd party devs can help in places where the plane is lacking.

Jay

| PPL ASEL |
| Ryzen 7 7800x3D | MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming Trio 24Gb | ASUS X670E-E ROG Strix | 64GB G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 | 32' 4K HDR | Windows 11

Posted (edited)

LVFR what is more mediocre with them. Their Scenery or the Aircraft? just a joke. $$$ grabbing at this point to gullible souls who have money to just waste.

Edited by JBDB-MD80

20 hours ago, Vali said:

I understood that is the default Asobo stuff. 

No, since the A330 they've been doing their own coding.