Sign in to follow this  
Nemo

MSFS Beta 1.37.12 & PMDG Update

I cannot engage the reverse thrust of the PMDG 737-800. Because I have installed both updates (MSFS and PMDG) today without flying in between, I cannot say which one causes the issue. Before today, everything worked fine regarding the PMDG a/c. Could anyone confirm this issue?

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Yes, it was known in a former beta, some weeks ago. But now the issue seems to be back, because last two or three betas betas did not have this issue.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Posted (edited)

I am not running the MSFS Beta, but under the current SU14 with PMDG B737-800 build ... 92, the reversers work as intended. So your problem seems really related to MSFS Beta version.

I post this info just so you don't waste any time investigating the PMDG product itself 😉

Edited by NBouc
  • Like 2

Normand

Intel i7 14700K @ 5.6 GHz / Asus ROG STRIX Z790E Wi-Fi / 32GB DDR5 6400 MHz / MSI RTX 4080 / PSU 1000 Watt / Microsoft Flight Simulator / Windows 11

It would be unfortunate if that bug came back…if so I’ll have to fly the Bae-146 until it’s fixed as it will certainly be immune 😀

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

That's why I pulled out of the beta

David Porrett

53 minutes ago, DavidP said:

That's why I pulled out of the beta

Is that not the point of a beta? to test for issues?

Rick Verhallen

i9-13900KF OC to 5.8 Ghz | 64 GIG- G.Skill 7200 RAM | Asus ROG Maximus z790 Hero Motherboard | Gigabyte  RTX 4090 OC |  47" Samsung 4K Monitor I HP Reverb G2 HMD I Varjo Aero HMD I  Windows 11

3 minutes ago, rickjake said:

Yup lol.

People in this community are funny!

“I’m gonna sign up to the beta! Dam you Microsoft, I’m annoyed at the bugs, in the beta” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, rickjake said:

And to report the issues to MSFS, not on this forum, I would think. 

• Upvote 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

@Bobsk8 And who is to say it hasn't Bob?   It can still be mentioned here as well can't it?  Or is that banned?  Some people who are not in the beta are intent on constantly trying to remind beta testers of their job for some reason. No need to thanks. If you want to do your bit, maybe just join up yourself. Are you up for it?  :smile:

@flightskyc  Please don't  be so smug in your sarcasm. It was in the first beta, reported, then fixed, and has now reappeared as a regression it seems.  Complaints, whether in the beta or not, are valid, as Asobos quality control on their own code has been atrocious since they started.  Are you doing your bit for the community and joining the beta?

As for all your overdone laughing emojis, we will see how funny it is if the beta gets released unfixed and all the non-beta users have to deal with it as well.  It has happened before.  Even the original alpha testers were ignored on some issues.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

2 hours ago, rickjake said:

It is, but I got tired of things being broken.

• Like 3

David Porrett

Well, I just updated to the latest beta and reverse on the PMDG 738 works fine. I'm on PMDG .92. They just released .93 in the last hour but no change log yet. 

3 hours ago, flightskyc said:

Yup lol.

“I’m gonna sign up to the beta! Dam you Microsoft, I’m annoyed at the bugs, in the beta” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How about the idea that someone tries beta testing and decides it's not for them? Pretty funny, hey?

David Porrett

5 hours ago, chapstick said:

Well, I just updated to the latest beta and reverse on the PMDG 738 works fine. I'm on PMDG .92. They just released .93 in the last hour but no change log yet. 

Are you absolutely sure. I have both Beta 37.12.0 and PMDG .93. F2 does definitely NOT engage the reverse thrust. Please could you confirm again. Which 737-800 are you using?

- Harry 

9 hours ago, flightskyc said:

Yup lol.

But @DavidP never said anything of the sort, did he ?

All he said was that he's pulling out of beta testing - and only that. You have embellished his words, and interpreted his motives. I think you owe him an apology.

It's why I don't beta test - I'd rather stick with the stable simulator I already have, and await the improvements once they are fully tested and official.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org