Sign in to follow this  
carlanthony24

Active Sky coming to MSFS

22 minutes ago, Damian Clark said:

This supplies wind data uplink to the FMC based on AS data

Oh nice! A function that never worked before WILL do now yay!

While I was looking for an old login I found my receipt and serials for AS2016 - won't complain about the price drop from 2016!

Warning HISTORICAL (December 12, 2016) data below:

1 x HiFi Technologies - Active Sky 2016 Full Version for FSX (HTC-110) = $49.99
Delivery Option Instant Download
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: $49.99
Total: $49.99

Russell Gough

SE London

spacer.png

Thanks!  The price currently offered is our way of saying thanks to our supporters and past customers, who have made ASFS possible.  Price is subject to change!

• Like 2

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Posted (edited)

Amazing. Thanks, @Damian Clark

PRICE INFORMATION DELETED AS IT WAS INCORRECT.

Edited by anden145

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

3 minutes ago, anden145 said:

Am I missing something?

Same thing as a supermarket/grocery store, they all charge their own prices for identical products.

MSRP / RRP is only the manufacturer's recommended price. Stores will have their own overheads to cover, which will cause the end price to the consumer to differ.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

@Damian Clark

Do you know how we update the Active Sky AIRAC? I cant seem to locate it on either the Navigraph Hub nor the Navigraph FMS Data Manager

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, F737MAX said:

Same thing as a supermarket/grocery store, they all charge their own prices for identical products.

MSRP / RRP is only the manufacturer's recommended price. Stores will have their own overheads to cover, which will cause the end price to the consumer to differ.

3 minutes ago, btacon said:

Not seeing this. Just visited product page and it still shows $24.99

Just gotten this PM from @Damian Clark

It looks like Flight1 has made an error.  This is not supposed to be anything but $24.99 + tax.  We've contacted them.

Could you please remove references in here to the wrong price from Flight1 (as per Hifisim's request!).
I've also edited my original post for the same reason. 🙂

Edited by anden145

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471