Sign in to follow this  
TimF

SU15 What Do I Need To Do Beforehand?

I’ve been on the BETA for what like 3 months and I’d say you need to lower your expectations 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I wasn't sure which thread to post this. This is what to expect in SU15 for those who were not in the beta.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

On 5/4/2024 at 10:19 AM, fakeflyer737 said:

I’ve been on the BETA for what like 3 months and I’d say you need to lower your expectations 😉

What, no 100% FPS increase?  😉

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

On 5/3/2024 at 2:18 PM, Sethos said:

Only thing you need to do is wait

And pray. 😀

• Upvote 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Just now, Ron Attwood said:

And pray. 😀

That video says it will be out tomorrow, I thought it was due the end of may? 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I think it's scheduled for this week. The video says console Xboxers are not happy even a little bit with the beta right now. Maybe because the Xbox has less computational "power".

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

That video says it will be out tomorrow, I thought it was due the end of may? 

That's City Update 7 that comes out at the end of the month.

Jorg said last Q&A SU15 was delayed to 'the week of May 7th'. So it could release anytime this week.

Last week they said there will be another Beta build, and there was nothing released today, so it's not releasing tomorrow.

Edited by Tuskin38

All I'm hearing is that there are still major bugs in beta, so I'll be surprised if it is released this week.

One thing I picked up from the video is his parting shot. "We shall see". We will indeed! 😁

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

1 hour ago, Fielder said:

I wasn't sure which thread to post this. This is what to expect in SU15 for those who were not in the beta.

I think he's incorrect about the weather. The weather he mentioned I see regularly in SU14 too, so I don't think there is any change there, especially as nothing is mentioned in the patch notes.

After almost 4 years of updates, people are still hanging on to the branches of the virtual tree even for the last.They are waiting for that thing that everyone wants but that doesn't happen .That's nice to look at. 

I'm so happy there aren't any others.

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

I bet they'll release another beta version...

It's annoying yes but Id rather have a stable "build" as it will be this current sims last update for quite a while. 

If it breaks stuff Starfield is still fun for me. Or Elite Dangerous. 

If it works then that Turbine Duke will be doing several IFRs out of New York!

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Dukes, Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

Isn't it delayed for another Airbus aircraft  that they can't get to work? 

The official roadmap specifically says May 7th (tentative...), not "week of" May 7th. The way things look now, neither will probably end up being true lol...Maybe they shouldn't announce any more new dates until they're sure they can meet it this time, it's getting a bit silly.

spacer.png