Sign in to follow this  
filair

MSFS2020 1.37.17.0 (Beta)

RELEASE NOTES 1.37.17.0

If you are playing on PC, outdated packages in your community folder may have an unexpected impact on the title’s performance and behavior.
If you suffer from stability issues or long loading times, move your community package(s) to another folder before relaunching the title.
How to install a new update safely 55

Known Issue (Xbox only)

Stuttering/Freezing may occur during flight sessions. To recover, restarting the game is needed. Enabling Rolling Cache in General Options->Data helps reduce the likelihood of this issue appearing.

Aircraft

Fixed a bug that limited the throttle to 100%

World

Reworked the rendering of the world tiles to avoid graphical glitches under DX12

SDK

Devmode

Fixed the Gizmo scaling feature in the Scenery Editor

WASM

Fixed a bug which prevented the download of the WASM DLC and made all WASM-based add-ons non-functional

• Like 5

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

Posted (edited)

"Reworked the rendering of the world tiles to avoid graphical glitches under DX12"

Cautiously optimistic about this one. I've spawned into three airports where I usually see the world texture bleed-through and so far it looks like this might finally be fixed. Fingers crossed...

Edited by Barnes
  • Like 15

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

Installed flawlessly in my SU15 Beta, and didn't mess with my settings - All Fine !

BTW: Did I mention I really like the ASOBO -Inibuilds A320 NEO v2 feel of flight?  No?... Well, I do 🙂

• Like 5

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

7 minutes ago, jcomm said:

BTW: Did I mention I really like the ASOBO -Inibuilds A320 NEO v2 feel of flight?  No?... Well, I do 🙂

Power of the CFD. It is sad that inibuilds seem to be the only ones who want to brave it for jet airliners.

• Like 3

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

Posted (edited)

Once FSLTL is loaded performance drops immensely with .16 and with .17., then after a minute or so lost fps comes back again, this is a new one for me.

Edited by SN737

Sergio Naiberg

Oh my word, they actually fixing the DX12 terrain bug? That's amazing. Shame the DX12 bloom flash bug is still present.

• Like 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

1 minute ago, SN737 said:

Once FSLTL is loaded performance drops immensely with .16 and with .17. What a shame, since dx12 texture bleed through is finally fixed.

Is your issue .17 or FSLTL?  I ask because I currently have as good as I’ve seen in SU15, perhaps the best in .17.

-B

1 minute ago, btacon said:

Is your issue .17 or FSLTL?  I ask because I currently have as good as I’ve seen in SU15, perhaps the best in .17.

-B

It was .16 and .17 only with FSLTL (the only ai traffic I use), I edited my post, it happens to regain loss of performance after a while, strange. Other than, I'm very happy with dx12 texture issue fixed.

Sergio Naiberg

Posted (edited)

People on the official forums are reporting not seeing the tile bug where they've seen it before.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

People on the official forums are reporting not seeing the tile bug where they've seen it before.

Confirmed! Finally they fixed it!

• Like 2

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

8 hours ago, SN737 said:

It was .16 and .17 only with FSLTL (the only ai traffic I use), I edited my post, it happens to regain loss of performance after a while, strange. Other than, I'm very happy with dx12 texture issue fixed.

This happens with Vatsim traffic aswell.

9 hours ago, Krakin said:

Power of the CFD. It is sad that inibuilds seem to be the only ones who want to brave it for jet airliners.

Wasn't aware of that? Thx for mentioning... Will now look into the CFGs in the aircraft folders! Great!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

17 hours ago, Barnes said:

RELEASE NOTES 1.37.17.0

If you are playing on PC, outdated packages in your community folder may have an unexpected impact on the title’s performance and behavior.
If you suffer from stability issues or long loading times, move your community package(s) to another folder before relaunching the title.
How to install a new update safely 55

Known Issue (Xbox only)

Stuttering/Freezing may occur during flight sessions. To recover, restarting the game is needed. Enabling Rolling Cache in General Options->Data helps reduce the likelihood of this issue appearing.

Aircraft

Fixed a bug that limited the throttle to 100%

World

Reworked the rendering of the world tiles to avoid graphical glitches under DX12

SDK

Devmode

Fixed the Gizmo scaling feature in the Scenery Editor

WASM

Fixed a bug which prevented the download of the WASM DLC and made all WASM-based add-ons non-functional

Funny, all I am seeing is an A310 update.......

• Upvote 1

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

30 minutes ago, phmcr said:

Funny, all I am seeing is an A310 update.......

And the exe didn't update? 😄