Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

A32X FBW or iniBuilds

11 minutes ago, jcomm said:

No mess at all. I did exactly the same an I am using the Fênix profiles of my t16000 and Saitek x56 Pro.

But beware, the throttle calibration process is not very easy to glimpse... Took me a while...

In the EFB in the throttle configuration gui opt for a reset, then assuming you have a single throttle without reverse course, bring it full back and hit the idle thrust button, move it up to where you would like Climb to be leaving a reasonable course for manual throttle control and then hit the Climb button, then advance it a bit more to where you want the Flex/MCT and hit the corresponding button, and finally all way forward and TOGA button.

Many thanks!

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Kevin_28 said:

Does FBW have a takeoff calculator included yet?

Nope.

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Preferred Simulator: X-Plane (and seriously considering AEROFLY FS 4 too)

Preferred Airbus simulation platform: P3dv5 + FSLabs Airbus family

I also use MSFS 2020...

2 hours ago, RALF9636 said:

Could you give a comparison how the ini performs FPS-wise compared to the Fenix and the FBW?

I haven't noticed a difference. I don't run anything like Fram gen mod, or run any sort of FPS meter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jcomm said:

Nope.

Thanks. That's the main thing that keeps me from flying it as the only way for me determine any kind of v speeds is to use some external program and the ones I've tried were a bit of a pain to use.

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Kevin_28 said:

Thanks. That's the main thing that keeps me from flying it as the only way for me determine any kind of v speeds is to use some external program and the ones I've tried were a bit of a pain to use.

But you can still obtain the V-Speeds...

1) In the EFB set the Payload and Fuel weights, and you'll get the GWCoG, which you can use to set your THS UP or DN a given amount of decimal units, using the triangle reference to match the GWCoG scale;

2) with the above THS value, fill in the MCDU PERF page, and choose a derated thrust T if you so wish. After you fill in the THS and Flex fields when you click on the Left Select Keys next to each of V1, Vr and V2 the fields will get automatically filled with the correct speeds...

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 2

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Preferred Simulator: X-Plane (and seriously considering AEROFLY FS 4 too)

Preferred Airbus simulation platform: P3dv5 + FSLabs Airbus family

I also use MSFS 2020...

1 hour ago, jcomm said:

But you can still obtain the V-Speeds...

1) In the EFB set the Payload and Fuel weights, and you'll get the GWCoG, which you can use to set your THS UP or DN a given amount of decimal units, using the triangle reference to match the GWCoG scale;

2) with the above THS value, fill in the MCDU PERF page, and choose a derated thrust T if you so wish. After you fill in the THS and Flex fields when you click on the Left Select Keys next to each of V1, Vr and V2 the fields will get automatically filled with the correct speeds...

Do you know of a video where I can see this done?

ExmmzYesterday at 3:12 PM

Anyone know how to fix this, gets stuck on 4.7 N1 for a while? Inia320neo

Josh — Yesterday at 3:19 PM

second flight of the day?

ExmmzYesterday at 3:23 PM

Yeah it happened on 2nd and third

Josh — Yesterday at 3:24 PM

The engines are cooling. They sit at max motoring until EGT reaches the threshold, then the fuel will be introduced

[3:24 PM]

You don't see this on first flight as they engines have sat long enough to passively cool to threshold levels

Very impressed that this is simulated in a default aircraft. This is a conversation taken from the ini discord. Josh works for ini.

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.