Sign in to follow this  
Howiefly13

Part III - MM_OAHU released!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

One more time, well done Manny!I love the sounds you added.Pity you didn't add the smell of the ocean :-)Many thanks for your nice work :--)

My gosh this is some nice stuff Manny ;) Thank you very much for your efforts.

>One more time, well done Manny!>I love the sounds you added.>Pity you didn't add the smell of the ocean :-)>Many thanks for your nice work :--)I was thinking that too.. Dang ACES..when are they going to come out with the "smell" SDK?:)Thanks everyone.. Much appreciate it!Manny

Thanks Manny :-)I just installed it. Together with your two other sceneries, they sure make MegaSceneryX Hawaii a top notch location for VFR flights.Ulf B

David,Thanks for the heads up! I've downloaded and installed them. Perfect gets even better :-)Keep up breaking the rules ;-)Ulf B

Thanks Manny,I love your work and would really like to download your previously released files. I have no idea why, but your older files are the only ones I am not able to download from AVSIM. I know, this makes no sense, but I can't. Are they available anywhere else?Thanks again,Howard

Howard,PM me your e-mail addy and I'll e-mail them to you.Yeah..I just tried to download them from my laptop and it gave me an error too. I then tried from my regular desktop and its downloading. Strange!Manny

How the HECK did I miss this???David! In this case, plugs ARE a good thing! Nice WORK!Now, you and Manny need to make the hulla girls and DONT forget the animation!

Well.. There is something close to it. How about Hulla girls windsurfing?:)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/185821.jpgI wanted to include this in my scenery..but I didn't get permission from the author.But if anyone is interested in building an AI route for this... You can download it from here fsnorthwest.netManny