Sign in to follow this  
Howiefly13

Part III - MM_OAHU released!

One more time, well done Manny!I love the sounds you added.Pity you didn't add the smell of the ocean :-)Many thanks for your nice work :--)

My gosh this is some nice stuff Manny ;) Thank you very much for your efforts.

>One more time, well done Manny!>I love the sounds you added.>Pity you didn't add the smell of the ocean :-)>Many thanks for your nice work :--)I was thinking that too.. Dang ACES..when are they going to come out with the "smell" SDK?:)Thanks everyone.. Much appreciate it!Manny

Guest UlfB

Thanks Manny :-)I just installed it. Together with your two other sceneries, they sure make MegaSceneryX Hawaii a top notch location for VFR flights.Ulf B

I second you Ulf.And if you want it to be even better, I warmly recommand to add as well the files made by a very talented and modest guy named David Roch!!Ouuups, sorry!Mods can't advertize their own products!!*:-* You'll find them here, they are called "Bird" vol.1,2 & 3 :http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+View

Guest UlfB

David,Thanks for the heads up! I've downloaded and installed them. Perfect gets even better :-)Keep up breaking the rules ;-)Ulf B

Thanks Manny,I love your work and would really like to download your previously released files. I have no idea why, but your older files are the only ones I am not able to download from AVSIM. I know, this makes no sense, but I can't. Are they available anywhere else?Thanks again,Howard

Howard,PM me your e-mail addy and I'll e-mail them to you.Yeah..I just tried to download them from my laptop and it gave me an error too. I then tried from my regular desktop and its downloading. Strange!Manny

Guest Nick_N

How the HECK did I miss this???David! In this case, plugs ARE a good thing! Nice WORK!Now, you and Manny need to make the hulla girls and DONT forget the animation!

Well.. There is something close to it. How about Hulla girls windsurfing?:)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/185821.jpgI wanted to include this in my scenery..but I didn't get permission from the author.But if anyone is interested in building an AI route for this... You can download it from here fsnorthwest.netManny

Guest Nick_N

as long as the skirts are swinging... I'm thereLOL

Guest cbuchner1

You'd better turn the smell option off before flying to Salt Lake City ;)

Guest machammer

Manny,Great scenery. Do I have to copy the .bgl files in the bonus folder into the scenery folder to have them appear?Thanks in advance to all who reply.Bill

Yes Bill..The Bonus folder was created for MM_PHNGv1.If you want to activate the BGLs from the bonus folder..you would have to move them to the scenery folder and restart FSX. or you could create a new sub folder in addon scenery folders as ..Addon sceneryMM_PHNG_BONUSscenery" and move or copy all the bgls here and activate it. This way, you can check and uncheck in the scenery settings when you want em. Hope that makes sense?The name of the bgls there is descriptive enough judiciously move to the scenery folder...since each of those bgls costs you in terms of FPS. Like that static aircraft bgl... do you really want them? But you may want the carrier for e.g. The "ani(mals)" may not be important. etc.MannyThese three scenery files MM_OAHUv1, MM_PHJRv1, MM_PHNGv1 compliment one another.

Guest machammer

Thanks Manny,I may try all the bonus bgl's and see how bad it affects frame rates.I have all three sceneries and love them. What's your next project?Bill

Next Project?Hmm... I am taking a break for 2 months and then planning to learn some new stuff. I wanted to put a Koi pond around that Byodo-in temple. But I didn;t know how. So there are lots of stuff I am wanting to learn.:)Manny