Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

Dreamfleet Dakota Feedback if you dont mind

>"I guess no one noticed the continuous night light dimming on most of the gauges. Hmmmm... what other FS aircraft has that? Lou, not trying to rain on anyones parade but we've had that feature on a limited basis in our Cirrus Series and Columbia 400 along with our Twin Comanche for quite a while...It is also fully implimented in our upcoming CX2.0.By the way, we agree with you that 3D modeleing of every switch and knob in the VC is not needed and actually detracts from the appearance on many of the VCs we see out there:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Geofa,When I get to the screen for turning on Dep, it is greyed out and inaccessible. Even though I'm the Computer administrator, it doesn't permit me to turn it on. How do I get around this?Stan

lol, it was a "creative" angle that I had stored in photobucket hahah!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

"Your Dakota is the next thing on my wish list although it may have to wait until next month".Well, so much for that theory. I purchased her and, WOW!, what a bird!. Between Eaglesoft's Twin Commanche and the Dakota, Piper is really put on the FSX map.The GNS430 is about the closest thing one could hope for in a GA SE aircraft to having an FMC. It will require a bit of a learning curve, but is well worth it IMHO. She is a beautiful aircraft and flys like a dream with a more simple approach if you do not want to dive in completely as well.As all of Dreamfleet's planes have been, this one is a dandy! IMHO I would highly recommend it. Happy flying:RTH

>Anyone ever seen this little doodad to the left of the>stormscope in my plane-you hardly every see these? (I don't>like it much-and it is a period instrument-but it works>fine....hint made by Terra). Looks like the old Terra Tri Nav although I think you have the model that could get input from a Loran. I thought about putting one of those in my homebuilt back in the late 80's but decided not to spend the money

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888