March 3Mar 3 All passengers needed a shower after that. MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2024 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.
March 3Mar 3 If I was on that plane, I'd curse at the pilot and tell him to go back to the Air Force and never fly that airline again. Bill 😎FS2024 • Currently enjoying : ISW Evektor EV-97, A2A Comanche 2024 & Aerostar • Black Square Commander 114, Bonanzas, Barons, C208, TBM850, Dukes • COWS DA40 & DA42 • FSW Legacy, C24R Sierra & C414 • Echo Falco F8L • Got Friends A32 Vixxen • FSReborn Sirius TL3000 • Flying Fries Gabriel 160TR • Flyboy Rans S6S • Skyward DA50RG • SWS Zenith CH701, RV-8, RV-10, RV-14 • Bagolu C172M & ICP Savannah Currently flying IRL: Evektor EV-97 EuroStar, Pipersport SportCruiser, Aeroprakt A32 Vixxen, Bristell Classic, TL Sirius TL-3000, Rans S6LSTrackIR • BeyondATC • PMS GTN Payware • RealTurb • Axis & Ohs9800X3D • RTX 3080 • 64GB DDR5-6000Former PPL IR, grounded by diabetes. Now UK NPPL(M)
March 3Mar 3 I just started ASA88 PADQ>PANC in the I-Fly MAX 8 and wow cool spot to fly out of indeed! For added drama we synced up Dust from the Interstellar soundtrack it was perfect for the TO on RWY 26 😬 NoelSystem: 9900X3D Noctua NH-D15 G2, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL 64GB (2 x 32GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Front Edge Sync.Aircraft used in MSFS 2024: Fenix A320, Aerosoft CRJs, I-Fly 737 MAX 8, PMDG 777-200LR, Citation Longitude.
March 4Mar 4 PADQ was a pretty neat place to live in real life as well. My older brother and younger sister were both born there. I somehow managed to find my way out in Tennessee. But I grew up right there close to the runways of Kodiak at the foot of Old Woman Mountain. That was a loooong time ago. Kerry W. GipeSavannah Georgia, USAUS FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFRYour talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.
March 4Mar 4 15 hours ago, GACSavannah said: That was a loooong time ago. Never made it to Kodiak but lived outside of Fairbanks in 1960 for about a year until dad figured out that wasn't a very nice place to live 🤣, went to the library to find out our next stop (we moved from Trenton/Princeton NJ) and discovered central coastal California...a much more pleasant place to be 😁 NoelSystem: 9900X3D Noctua NH-D15 G2, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL 64GB (2 x 32GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Front Edge Sync.Aircraft used in MSFS 2024: Fenix A320, Aerosoft CRJs, I-Fly 737 MAX 8, PMDG 777-200LR, Citation Longitude.
March 4Mar 4 Author why is Fairbanks unpleasant unless you mean the -50F haha, some winters or long nights I guess....
March 4Mar 4 I'm sure United has never been to Kodiak. We have an RNP approach to that runway. It definitely does not involve a 60 degree bank 😁. Andrew Crowley
Create an account or sign in to comment