June 13Jun 13 [NOW RESOLVED]I bought the FSReborn M600 an hour ago, and despite 4 restarts of MSFS2024, I get this in my Library :-Any clues anyone?I'm guessing that MS, in their infinite wisdom, releasing a City Update and a highly anticipated aircraft addon at exactly the same time, are closing the servers, preventing people installing products they've just bought. I saw that some people are getting the same message as above, when trying to install the new City Update. But that is free... this is not. Edited June 13Jun 13 by JYW Bill 😎FS2024 • Currently enjoying : A2A Comanche 2024 & Aerostar • Black Square Commander 114, Bonanzas, Barons, C208, TBM850, Dukes • COWS DA40 & DA42 • FSW Legacy, C24R Sierra & C414 • Echo Falco F8L • Got Friends A32 Vixxen • FSReborn Sirius TL3000 • Flying Fries Gabriel 160TR • Flyboy Rans S6S • Skyward DA50RG • SWS Zenith CH701, RV-8, RV-10, RV-14 • Bagolu C172M & ICP Savannah. Currently flying IRL: Pipersport SportCruiser, Aeroprakt A32 Vixxen, Bristell Classic, Evektor SportStar, TL Sirius TL-3000, Rans S6LSTrackIR • BeyondATC • PMS GTN Payware • RealTurb • Axis & Ohs9800X3D • RTX 3080 • 64GB DDR5-6000Former PPL IR, grounded by diabetes. Now UK NPPL(M)
June 13Jun 13 Author Resolved after 6 restarts of MSFS2024.Almost certainly an MS issue rather than FSR.I haven't flown it yet, but the M600 seems mighty nice! 😎 Bill 😎FS2024 • Currently enjoying : A2A Comanche 2024 & Aerostar • Black Square Commander 114, Bonanzas, Barons, C208, TBM850, Dukes • COWS DA40 & DA42 • FSW Legacy, C24R Sierra & C414 • Echo Falco F8L • Got Friends A32 Vixxen • FSReborn Sirius TL3000 • Flying Fries Gabriel 160TR • Flyboy Rans S6S • Skyward DA50RG • SWS Zenith CH701, RV-8, RV-10, RV-14 • Bagolu C172M & ICP Savannah. Currently flying IRL: Pipersport SportCruiser, Aeroprakt A32 Vixxen, Bristell Classic, Evektor SportStar, TL Sirius TL-3000, Rans S6LSTrackIR • BeyondATC • PMS GTN Payware • RealTurb • Axis & Ohs9800X3D • RTX 3080 • 64GB DDR5-6000Former PPL IR, grounded by diabetes. Now UK NPPL(M)
June 13Jun 13 5 hours ago, hangar said:MP only?Unfortunately - that's the way FS Reborn prefers it - and so far - because MP is such a mess - this is the 3rd aircraft of theirs that I couldn't get due to the daft workings of MSI just wonder how many others have failed to purchase the Phenom - for example
June 13Jun 13 Author 4 hours ago, jaytee73 said:Unfortunately - that's the way FS Reborn prefers it - and so far - because MP is such a mess - this is the 3rd aircraft of theirs that I couldn't get due to the daft workings of MSI just wonder how many others have failed to purchase the Phenom - for exampleIf you have trouble with not being able to purchase from the MP, try starting MSFS2024 not as administrator.I always start every program as administrator but with MSFS, this stops the MP purchase system working. Even today, if I launch MSFS2024 as admin, I can't purchase from the MP ..... the purchase dialogue box just pops up then disappears.If I start by simply double-clicking on my MSFS desktop shortcut, the MP purchase works fine. Bill 😎FS2024 • Currently enjoying : A2A Comanche 2024 & Aerostar • Black Square Commander 114, Bonanzas, Barons, C208, TBM850, Dukes • COWS DA40 & DA42 • FSW Legacy, C24R Sierra & C414 • Echo Falco F8L • Got Friends A32 Vixxen • FSReborn Sirius TL3000 • Flying Fries Gabriel 160TR • Flyboy Rans S6S • Skyward DA50RG • SWS Zenith CH701, RV-8, RV-10, RV-14 • Bagolu C172M & ICP Savannah. Currently flying IRL: Pipersport SportCruiser, Aeroprakt A32 Vixxen, Bristell Classic, Evektor SportStar, TL Sirius TL-3000, Rans S6LSTrackIR • BeyondATC • PMS GTN Payware • RealTurb • Axis & Ohs9800X3D • RTX 3080 • 64GB DDR5-6000Former PPL IR, grounded by diabetes. Now UK NPPL(M)
June 13Jun 13 1 hour ago, JYW said:If I start by simply double-clicking on my MSFS desktop shortcut, the MP purchase works fine.same here, I never go out of my way to start as admin, and purchasing has not been an issue for me either. Dave Kalin Excel Classes Computer Lessons
June 13Jun 13 FWIW, I had the same issue even today. Had to get the FS updates “purchased” and installed before the M600 could be enabled. Another interesting aside is that there was a 1.6GB update for the FSR500 two days ago (the original FSR payware). I was hoping that portended progress on the M600 somehow, and it seems like it…?Anyhow…yeah. First time I’ve had trouble using an MSFS addon when there’s a pending FS update. A bit confusing for sure. 👍
June 14Jun 14 To the OP, glad you sorted it out Bill!As to the problems with buying from the MP, never had any, and I start MSFS usually, not as admin. I'm now curious about starting it as admin, but I will save myself the experience just in case it causes any other problems... Learning to fly gliders since 1980AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks
June 14Jun 14 Author 5 hours ago, jcomm said:I'm now curious about starting it as admin, but I will save myself the experience just in case it causes any other problems...It definitely seems better to not start MSFS as Admin. I've always done that with all programs, out of habit. But doing so with MSFS breaks the whole MP purchasing, so I've learnt my lesson here! 🙂 Bill 😎FS2024 • Currently enjoying : A2A Comanche 2024 & Aerostar • Black Square Commander 114, Bonanzas, Barons, C208, TBM850, Dukes • COWS DA40 & DA42 • FSW Legacy, C24R Sierra & C414 • Echo Falco F8L • Got Friends A32 Vixxen • FSReborn Sirius TL3000 • Flying Fries Gabriel 160TR • Flyboy Rans S6S • Skyward DA50RG • SWS Zenith CH701, RV-8, RV-10, RV-14 • Bagolu C172M & ICP Savannah. Currently flying IRL: Pipersport SportCruiser, Aeroprakt A32 Vixxen, Bristell Classic, Evektor SportStar, TL Sirius TL-3000, Rans S6LSTrackIR • BeyondATC • PMS GTN Payware • RealTurb • Axis & Ohs9800X3D • RTX 3080 • 64GB DDR5-6000Former PPL IR, grounded by diabetes. Now UK NPPL(M)
June 14Jun 14 I got a similar message after purchase. Payment went through and it showed that it was owned.My guess is that they were uploading a new version , IIRC I think ii was version 1.0.0 at download and then when it came back it was 1.0.5
Create an account or sign in to comment