Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Releases Today IniBuilds a380-800 On Marketplace

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

There's 1600 A380s on Volanta right now

941 VATSIM
254 IVAO

I'd be curious how many are the freeware one. Clearly though ini made a lot of sales.

| My Liveries | FAA ZMP | PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 64GB 6000 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

 

 

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Ron Lefebvre
    Ron Lefebvre

    I am the other way. I can't stand Marketplace. So this is good for me. Get to find out how good it is before I spend my money. Previews certainly looks good. Love what they did with the EFB

  • tikur_anebesa
    tikur_anebesa

    Same here, can't stand marketplace but for this release I can't wait to jump on it.

  • It's on the marketplace now!!!

The Inibuilds A380 is a total success in sales, also in some major airports some hours ago, in FS24 in its own online, half of the aircraft were A380s haha, more than 737s or A320s

2 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

I'd be curious how many are the freeware one. Clearly though ini made a lot of sales.

I forgot to update the filters, only ~500 of those were A380s oops.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.