Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Releases Today IniBuilds a380-800 On Marketplace

Featured Replies

23 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

If you have a fast internet, there's no need to download.

Do you understand the differences between the two. More advantages of having it downloaded.

Edited by carlanthony24

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Ron Lefebvre
    Ron Lefebvre

    I am the other way. I can't stand Marketplace. So this is good for me. Get to find out how good it is before I spend my money. Previews certainly looks good. Love what they did with the EFB

  • tikur_anebesa
    tikur_anebesa

    Same here, can't stand marketplace but for this release I can't wait to jump on it.

  • It's on the marketplace now!!!

Just now, carlanthony24 said:

Do you understand the differences between the two.

There is no difference between streaming and manually downloading for 2024.

Edited by Tuskin38

6 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

There is no difference between streaming and manually downloading for 2024.

I would advise looking up the differences.

Edited by carlanthony24

Apparently people aren't getting all the sounds through which according to staff member happened with L1011. Can take a while to come through on marketplace. Didn't know about this certainly a disadvantage and another reason I would rather wait till it's released on ini store.

Edited by carlanthony24

there's a reduced texture pack on the ini manager if you want to squeeze a few more FPS out of it.

X-Box console users get it by default.

Edited by Tuskin38

A380DXB.png?ex=6aaae714&is=6aa99594&hm=b3a1f5f195bbc0a274720e9a157c5bdefe38f0c67f25b47b853af23529ee864a&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=3072&height=1728

A380DXB2.png?ex=6aaae71c&is=6aa9959c&hm=195e9ff2f51cf21fc6a5de513c609453d5d705941f0cb22aa6721e909c14d921&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=3072&height=1728

Nearly every stand at iniBuilds Dubai International is filled with an A380 — and what a sight it is. A huge thank you from everyone at iniBuilds for the incredible support, excitement and feedback surrounding the A380. Seeing so many of you flying it around the world has made this journey incredibly rewarding for the entire team.

Obv some of these could be the FBW but even so, it's an impressive sight seeing so many A380s!

Vote to fix transparent  sun visors having no effect on the sun glare effect in MSFS at: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/sun-shades-sun-visors-not-influencing-light-in-cockpit/691565/

Would love to know what the performance is like?

H.

Probably need a RTX 5090 to run Dubai v2 and their A380 lol

But I'd be curious what the actual vram usage is...with AI traffic it's gotta be rough.

| My Liveries | FAA ZMP | PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 64GB 6000 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

 

 

10 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

Probably need a RTX 5090 to run Dubai v2 and their A380 lol

But I'd be curious what the actual vram usage is...with AI traffic it's gotta be rough.

Yeah, I tried the Dubai v2 with the A350 with all the eye candy turned off, but the notification tag on performance would not disappear and my vram stayed maxed out 12 GB's. It was pretty much a slide show taxing to runway and TO. I can't see the A380 performing any better.

Bill McIntyre

Asus StrixB650E-F Gamer, AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D, Corsair Titanium DDR5 64GB, Samsung 990 PRO-4TB M.2, (4) 2TB SSD's, Corsair H1150i liquid cooler, RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, (2) LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case. MSFS 2024, WIN11 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

16 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

Probably need a RTX 5090 to run Dubai v2 and their A380 lol

But I'd be curious what the actual vram usage is...with AI traffic it's gotta be rough.

I flew into Dubai V2 last night with the 777-300ER, and it performed way better than V1. Although the 777 is really well optimized too.

I'm just loading up in Honolulu for Narita on the ANA A380 service, and PHNL is a brutal airport for FPS so we'll see how it goes once I start moving.

5 hours ago, carlanthony24 said:

Perfect example people don't want to stream it and would rather download for many reasons but they're all getting stuck and being told to restart the sim. This wouldn't happen if it was released on ini store.

You can download it! You can download any scenery or aircraft from Marketplace!

Pete Richards

I've owned every version of flight simulator since Flight Simulator 3.0 in 1988.

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a 4TB Gen5 Crucial T700 SSD, 4TB Samsung 990 Pro SSD, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, AS Rock X670e Taichi Motherboard, Gigabyte Gaming RTX 4090 OC 24GB, 64GB (2x32GB) Viper Venom  DDR5-6000MT/s, MSI 32" MAG 321UPX QD-OLED 260hz 4K Gaming Monitor.

 

 

4 hours ago, carlanthony24 said:

Apparently people aren't getting all the sounds through which according to staff member happened with L1011. Can take a while to come through on marketplace. Didn't know about this certainly a disadvantage and another reason I would rather wait till it's released on ini store.

You can transfer the purchase to the ini manager 3 months after the release so you are not losing anything by buying it now.

Pete Richards

I've owned every version of flight simulator since Flight Simulator 3.0 in 1988.

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a 4TB Gen5 Crucial T700 SSD, 4TB Samsung 990 Pro SSD, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, AS Rock X670e Taichi Motherboard, Gigabyte Gaming RTX 4090 OC 24GB, 64GB (2x32GB) Viper Venom  DDR5-6000MT/s, MSI 32" MAG 321UPX QD-OLED 260hz 4K Gaming Monitor.

 

 

31 minutes ago, YukonPete said:

You can download it! You can download any scenery or aircraft from Marketplace!

This is what I've been saying but according to Tuskin no difference which if you do research you can find out its not true.

30 minutes ago, YukonPete said:

You can transfer the purchase to the ini manager 3 months after the release so you are not losing anything by buying it now.

Well it can be cheaper on the ini store and I would rather wait for some updates before buying day 1

6 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

95.99 CAD here

There's a paint kit on ini's forums.

Wow, that was fast. Thanks for sharing.

There's 333 A380s on Volanta right now

Along with 156 on VATSIM and 7 on IVAO

Edited by Tuskin38

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.