September 15Sep 15 I dont have an access to MSFS atm. Would you mind telling me how much it costs DA B760M PRO4 | i5-13400F | RTX 3060 12 GB | G.Skills Ripjaws 32GB | MSI MAG A550BN | Ace Power 1 TB NVMe | Cooler Master Hyper 212
September 15Sep 15 If I was still simming it 'd be a day one buy for me.... Specially through the Marketplace, which was still my preferred purchase site...They (Inibuilds) make nice planes, enough details, good optimization options, frequent updates... Edited September 15Sep 15 by jcomm Learning to fly gliders since 1980AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks
September 15Sep 15 I am the other way. I can't stand Marketplace. So this is good for me. Get to find out how good it is before I spend my money.Previews certainly looks good. Love what they did with the EFB Ron MSFS 2024 -Too many airplanes to name. Too many airports to name.
September 15Sep 15 Same here, can't stand marketplace but for this release I can't wait to jump on it. Intel i9-14900KF | 64 GB DDR4 SDRAM | ASUS Z790-AYW WIFI II | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 5080 | Crucial P510 2TB SSD | Samsung SSD 990 PRO 2TB | Windows 11 Pro | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke and Bravo Throttle | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | 32” LG GSM7750 HDR 4K monitor | ASUS VG34VQL3A ultrawide monitor
September 15Sep 15 Day 1 purchase for me. Not on the Marketplace yet. Ryzen 7 5800x, 64gb, 7900XTX 24gb
September 15Sep 15 Come on Synaptic..don't let the Inibuilds A380 have better performance optimization out of the box than the A220.🍿🤣😂 Edited September 15Sep 15 by blueshark747 Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10 MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled) 8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled) 32GB DDR4 3000 Ram 500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2
September 15Sep 15 Not in Denmark System: i7-10700K, 32GB RAM, RTX4070 12GB, 1 x 1TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD, 1x 2TB HDD, Win10 64bit Home, Meta Quest 3
September 15Sep 15 https://www.flightsimulator.com/msfs-announces-the-airbus-a380/"and is available for the first three months of the product’s lifetime only in the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace."So like the A340 and TriStar, it's exclusive for 3 months.3 hours ago, Ron Lefebvre said:I can't stand Marketplace.I don't understand why. Updates are fast, and it streams so you don't need to worry about hard drive space.
September 15Sep 15 34 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:https://www.flightsimulator.com/msfs-announces-the-airbus-a380/"and is available for the first three months of the product’s lifetime only in the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace."So like the A340 and TriStar, it's exclusive for 3 months.I don't understand why. Updates are fast, and it streams so you don't need to worry about hard drive space.Perfect example people don't want to stream it and would rather download for many reasons but they're all getting stuck and being told to restart the sim. This wouldn't happen if it was released on ini store.
September 15Sep 15 8 minutes ago, carlanthony24 said:Perfect example people don't want to stream it and would rather download for many reasons but they're all getting stuck and being told to restart the sim. This wouldn't happen if it was released on ini store.If you have a fast internet, there's no need to download.
September 15Sep 15 47 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:https://www.flightsimulator.com/msfs-announces-the-airbus-a380/"and is available for the first three months of the product’s lifetime only in the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace."So like the A340 and TriStar, it's exclusive for 3 months.I don't understand why. Updates are fast, and it streams so you don't need to worry about hard drive space.I am with Ron on this. Streaming means additional energy usage compared to having it on a local hard drive. Plus, stuff on the market place is encrypted. That means you cannot access all configuration data, which can be a pain int the behind if you want to paint a livery or extract some data for 3rd-party addons. I avoid Market Place if I can and I will gladly wait the 3 months.
September 15Sep 15 Looking forward to the reviews and opinions here. Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting. https://rationalwiki.org
September 15Sep 15 95.99 CAD here6 minutes ago, qqwertz said:if you want to paint a liveryThere's a paint kit on ini's forums. Edited September 15Sep 15 by Tuskin38
Create an account or sign in to comment