Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flightsim.to no access unless ad blocker disabled

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Marc22 said:

You are a mature dev; open your own studio; rather than make fs.to richer; you can still do freeware if you like; + with some income you can invest in software / system and whatever you need to expand.

Obviously, you know nothing of me ;) For the record: I'm a real amateur developer capable only to do freeware (very few LoD in my sceneries, not much complex airport and very few complex object/texture, pbr texture...), I'm not retired and add to manage a business/family life in parallel. All is done on my free spare time. I have zero ambition to open my own studio because I know perfectly what selling products mean (support, customer, business plan, timeline, tax...). I don't want to host my work somewhere that would required to manage it (or pay someone to do it). I just want to upload a description, pictures and version updates whenever I want and can. I want to keep it as a pleasure. So far, my relationship with flightsim.to seems to be a win-win, at least there're not complaining ;) They regularly give me some $, as the community (but mostly feedback and comments are the fuel ;) and our relationship seems balanced ;)

Edited by vbazillio

Vincent B.
Check my free MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio/trending and my hardware configuration.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • charliearon
    charliearon

    I just went to the site and I use Adblocker+ with no problems.

  • vbazillio
    vbazillio

    Obviously, you know nothing of me ;) For the record: I'm a real amateur developer capable only to do freeware (very few LoD in my sceneries, not much complex airport and very few complex object/textur

  • kerosene31
    kerosene31

    Having more than one site is great, but ultimately it becomes an endless loop. Site A starts up doing something well, gets bigger and bigger, monetizes more, Site B pops up offering to do it better,

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Marc22 said:

I would move on and search for new development opportunities; to be honest with you the winner here is fs.to not you.

I don't understand this tack. What does it matter?

For amateur developers like Vincent and myself, it's worth it to have a convenient place to host creations, with many search functions and ease of linking to other sceneries and libraries.

I don't have Creator status yet (as Vincent said it can take awhile to get) but because I upload projects regularly I get a free premium account and fs.to staff respond to my inquiries pretty fast when things come up. For amateurs it is simply a user-friendly place to be based. They allow us to put a donation button on our uploads, and that generates some $$ anyway, which pays the bills for a couple tools I use. Cannot really complain.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.