Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flightsim.to no access unless ad blocker disabled

Featured Replies

14 hours ago, udidwht said:

Firefox with uBlock Origin and no issues. And start supporting...

https://hangaraddons.com/

This site doesn't even load here. Anyone else?

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • charliearon
    charliearon

    I just went to the site and I use Adblocker+ with no problems.

  • vbazillio
    vbazillio

    Obviously, you know nothing of me ;) For the record: I'm a real amateur developer capable only to do freeware (very few LoD in my sceneries, not much complex airport and very few complex object/textur

  • kerosene31
    kerosene31

    Having more than one site is great, but ultimately it becomes an endless loop. Site A starts up doing something well, gets bigger and bigger, monetizes more, Site B pops up offering to do it better,

Posted Images

17 hours ago, BBCM said:

use the new guaranteed forever free site Hangar Addons

In order to be free, as it grows they'll have to start doing the same things fsto are. CDNs costs are going to grow and I doubt donations will be able to sustain it.

1 minute ago, Lucky38i said:

In order to be free, as it grows they'll have to start doing the same things fsto are. CDNs costs are going to grow and I doubt donations will be able to sustain it.

Does it load for you?

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

2 minutes ago, Lucky38i said:

In order to be free, as it grows they'll have to start doing the same things fsto are.

Author has already mentioned in his Microsoft Official forum "call for creators" message that ad may eventually come. Source: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/calling-flight-sim-addon-creators-help-build-hangar-addons/775771/6

toOxQc.png

Competition is great. It's cool to have an alternative. Everyone can make their own choice.

Edited by vbazillio

Vincent B.
Check my free MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio/trending and my hardware configuration.

11 minutes ago, Alvega said:

Does it load for you?

No, according to cloudflare it's down but I did check it out yesterday

8 minutes ago, vbazillio said:

Author has already mentioned in his Microsoft Official forum "call for creators" message that ad may eventually come. Source. [...]

Yeah I have no problems with that, I love some competition but people should temper their expectations about this website.

I really don't have a problem with websites being supported by adverts if it makes the service they provide free of charge to the customer and am happy to support that approach and do from time to time respond to the adverts shown. However flightsim.to is now going a bit over the top in that respect and is affecting user experience to the point that we may end up going elsewhere as competing services spring up. That would be a shame as it is good to be able to find nearly everything you may want in one place.

I don't use any ad blockers, by the way.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia RTX5080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2024 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

19 hours ago, cianpars said:

I really don't have a problem with websites being supported by adverts if it makes the service they provide free of charge to the customer.

In principle.. me neither.

However, I use AddGuard for 2 reasons:
- flightsim.to is serving quite a lot adds
- Most important reason: They don't have control over the advertisement agent servers on which those adds reside.
It won't be the first time, such an server was hacked and serves malware.

If flightsim.to will block access, fine with me but then I'm out.

Location: Vleuten, The Netherlands, 17.3dme SPL 108.40 | Simulator: FS2024
System: AMD 7800X3D - Gigabyte X670 - RTX 4090 - 64GB DDR5 - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11 Pro

On 9/17/2026 at 10:53 AM, Alvega said:

This site doesn't even load here. Anyone else?

Working fine here. A nice site, definitely worth signing up for.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Their site was down for maintenance. If you were registered, you would have received an email advising of the interrupt.

Martin 

Sims: MSFS 2020, MSFS 2024 and X-plane 11

Home Airport: CYCW - Chilliwack, BC Canada

i5 13600KF 32GB DDR4 3600 RAM, RTX3080TI  Meta Quest 3

I just checked flightsim.to and the request to disable ad blockers now has an option to "Continue without supporting us" option.

That should satisfy most of us.

John Wiesenfeld KFPR| FAA PPL/SEL/IFR in a galaxy long ago and far away | VATSIM PILOT P2

AMD RYZEN 7 9800X3D, 64 GB DDR5-6000MHZ, Gigabyte RTX 5070 Ti, Dell 4K monitor

 

16 hours ago, jrw4 said:

I just checked flightsim.to and the request to disable ad blockers now has an option to "Continue without supporting us" option.

That should satisfy most of us.

That's been the case for some time. But what I have noticed is that the "Disable your adblocker / continue without supporting us" message is popping up very regularly for me. Let's say I go there to download 3 mods... it is now popping up each time I access the pages, and then again each time I hit download. So I had 6 of these begging letters during a <5 min session there, to download 3 tiny (2Mb each) files.

I use firefox with uOrigin add blocker. I've never seen an ad on AVSIM in about 10 years with this, btw.

Bill 😎
FS2024 • Currently enjoying : ISW Evektor EV-97, A2A Comanche 2024 & Aerostar • Black Square Commander 114, Bonanzas, Barons, C208, TBM850, Dukes • COWS DA40 & DA42 • FSW Legacy, C24R Sierra & C414 • Echo Falco F8L • Got Friends A32 Vixxen • FSReborn Sirius TL3000 • Flying Fries Gabriel 160TR • Flyboy Rans S6S • Skyward DA50RG • SWS Zenith CH701, RV-8, RV-10, RV-14 • Bagolu C172M & ICP Savannah Currently flying IRL: Evektor EV-97 EuroStar, Pipersport SportCruiser, Aeroprakt A32 Vixxen, Bristell Classic, TL Sirius TL-3000, Rans S6LS
TrackIR • BeyondATC • PMS GTN Payware • RealTurb • Axis & Ohs
9800X3D • RTX 3080 • 64GB DDR5-6000
Former PPL IR, grounded by diabetes. Now UK NPPL(M)

On 9/17/2026 at 10:13 AM, vbazillio said:

Just adding my two-cents to the discussion as a (real) amateur developer with 30+ freeware hosted on flightsim.to representing something like 500k downloads globally. I'm lucky to have the Creator status on flightsim.to from the early beginning. Among more than a hundred. As far as I understand the Creator program has some strong requirements, not easy to achieve or get these days. So, I'm fortunate to have a free Premium access, store coupons, discount on the product store and a monthly reward pool (few bucks based on my activity and contributions). It's a small part of the reason, for now, I'm staying with them.

I would move on and search for new development opportunities; to be honest with you the winner here is fs.to not you.

1 hour ago, vbazillio said:

Please elaborate what you think is better for me ;) ?

You are a mature dev; open your own studio; rather than make fs.to richer; you can still do freeware if you like; + with some income you can invest in software / system and whatever you need to expand.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.