Wednesday at 04:42 PM1 day Well this is exciting, is the day coming when California flyers can retire Orbx's 2021-vintage and probably never again updated KSBA scenery (which itself was a port from P3D)? Some previews of KSBA from Gaya, and it's looking quite good. For anyone who has been, this is definitely in the top 10 California airports in terms of overall charm.Gaya Simulations Heads to California with Santa Barbara Airport - FSElite
Wednesday at 05:26 PM1 day There's a good freeware SBA on fs to that works in 2020 and 24. ------------------------- Craig from KBUF
Yesterday at 05:02 AM1 day Author 11 hours ago, kerosene31 said:There's a good freeware SBA on fs to that works in 2020 and 24.I like that one, and have happily used it instead of Orbx. But it is missing some things the Gaya scenery has that will up the fidelity I think.
23 hours ago23 hr I just bought the ORBX version last week, dohhh!!!! B450 Tomahawk Max / Ryzen 7 5800x3D / RTX 3060ti 8G / Noctua NH-UI21S Max Cooling / 32G Patriot RAM / 1TB NVME / 450G SSD / Thrustmaster TCA & Throttle Quadrant / Xiaomi 32" Wide Curved Monitor 1440p 144hz
15 hours ago15 hr Looking forward to this release! Do we know where it will be sold? I lived in Santa Barbara for about 7y, one of Cali's true gems. NoelSystem: 9900X3D Noctua NH-D15 G2, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL 64GB (2 x 32GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Front Edge Sync.Aircraft used in MSFS 2024: Fenix A320, Aerosoft CRJs, I-Fly 737 MAX 8, PMDG 777-200LR, Citation Longitude.
5 hours ago5 hr Author 9 hours ago, Noel said:Looking forward to this release! Do we know where it will be sold? I lived in Santa Barbara for about 7y, one of Cali's true gems.Marketplace and Contrail seem likely if their LGKR release is any indication
26 minutes ago26 min 14 hours ago, Noel said:Looking forward to this release! Do we know where it will be sold? I lived in Santa Barbara for about 7y, one of Cali's true gems.As far as I know, the only tips is "very soon" from the communication wave the 6th october. Source: https://www.facebook.com/GayaSimulations/posts/pfbid02Ki5qpuEAYRApXG3vuUu13Pgjcv33xff3htuXCeUREmwKiJGkL3EpWe1ehTuayKSAl Vincent B. Check my free MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio/trending and my hardware configuration.
Create an account or sign in to comment