hello Bryan. first of all thanks for the update. but its really disappointing that ECL functionality is not supported. It destroys all immersion. maybe there is a possibility to add an option to the config menu which makes FO to press CHKL button when asking him for a checklist and we go through the checklist by ourselves, after completion saying "checklist complete" FO presses CHKL again blanking the MFD. I think it would be better than the way it is working now: firstly one completes paper checklist then has to go through the ECL making things twice. it is crazy 😆
also I have discovered some issues.
- at the end on the preflight flows FO opens and closes ALTN GEAR EXTEND NOSE/BODY cover for no reason
- FO incorrectly configures fuel pumps on before start flows switching on all pumps and xfeed valves regardless how fuel is filled in the tanks
- FO used to turn runway turnoff lights before taxi and leave them on after landing only during nighttime, now all the time
- FO switches TERR radar on before takeoff and never switches it off neither in flight nor after landing nor after shutdown
- during before taxi procedure FO brings Status page to the MFD instead of Flight controls page
- FO says "Landing gear up and off" (after takeoff checklist). there is no OFF position on -8
- FO does not press RECALL during his descend procedure flows
- FO still turns the packs off during before start procedure. as I said before its incorrect. packs should be turned off during engine start procedure: packs - off, announce start sequence, "start engine(s) ...", pull start switches, fuel control - run. I suggest to make announcing start sequence as a trigger for turning packs off.
- Doors and PMDG vehicles. I spent plenty of time to understand how it works and I didn't. First of all if some doors has already opened (loaded panel state or turnaround) FS2CREW will not close them and will not open the ones are closed. if all of them are closed they will open or not randomly. sometimes nose cargo door opens at 5-8 minutes remaining and never closes (elec source configured correctly).
- please add an option which eliminates need for phrases "before taxi procedure" and "descent procedure" making it working like on NGX: FO automatically starts his flows after engine start and approach briefing. again it ruins the immersion of real procedures. I remember you explained it is done for those who uses panel states with running engines so it would be great to have an option to choose making happy all of us. 😀
win 10 x64, v4.4, 748F