Sign in to follow this  
Dreamflight767

RealAir DUKEB60V2 & FLT1 GTN 750

That's something I'm really looking forward to as well. The RealAir Piston Duke is still my favourite twin but I haven't flown it for quite a while because I do not like the default GPS. The Flight1 GTN will be an excellent addition to this wonderful aircraft  :smile:

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Rob,

if you are still considering adding GPS options to the piston Duke V2, I would also love to have the option of "no GPS" like in the Turbibe Duke or Legacy. I know that I can just turn the GPS off if I don't want to use it, but it would also be nice to have the old-school radio stack. :smile:

This is the first I heard about gtn in the b 60 from the real air team 

I hope we get it by Christmas   Thanks real air

I was hoping for this as well but it looks like we will not receive it since RealAir is no longer around :sad: I went to purchase the Turbine and saw Robs post. Hope everything works out and praying for you.

Bert, does that work in the Carenado Malibu Mirage?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Thanks from me as well.  Just tried it, thumbs up!  :smile:

Don Polidori

...also posted in SimForums

Hello Bert,

Thanks for this. I had all but given up hope of being able to fly the RealAir Piston Duke again, after the lads understandably retired. The RealAir B60, one of my favourite twins, has been out of use since I began using the GTN750 and 650 in all my more vintage planes, thanks to you. All recent and current GA aircraft I acquire must have a GTN750 or 650 capability.

My situation and question - I am running FSX SP2 on a Win 7 system and have never purchased the RXP GNS530 nor do i know the procedure for the following:

(adding a dummy rxpgns.dll file to your FSX or P3D Gauges folder if you do not have the RXP GNS installed).

Could you send me some detailed instructions for same and any other pertinent info for radios etc. OR a link.

As always, thanks for this Bert.

Much appreciated.

Brian

Hi Brian,

Create or find a little text file and rename it to rxpgns.dll.

Drop this file into your FSX\Gauges folder.

That will fool the RealAir config app into thinking that you

have the RXP gauges installed on your system.

Bert

..I would love to see somebody is taking over RealAir and continue the legacy of those wonderful AC, particularity the amazing Duke 

Yair

Sorry to semi-hijack...... but do any of the Realair aircraft support the Flight1 GNS 430 or 530 in the VC ? I know the older SF260 and original Duke piston support the RealityXP, but I'd like to switch to the Flight1, now they're all but giving them away !

Also, Rob.....if you're there, how do I upgrade from the Duke Piston V1 to the V2, and to the Turbo....do I have to rebuy ? 

Thanks.