Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

Brighter terrain, darker cloud shadows - DONE!

so i replace the files and before going to p3d i delete the shaders folder which is C:\Users\A.K\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Shaders

i think i  have done it.

i will  try again and report back.

Ahmad, don't delete the folder but it's content only ;-)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Ahmad, don't delete the folder but it's content only ;-)

yes sir roger that

i mean what ever inside the folder :) 

yeah same problem

thats what i get when i replace  the fx files and delete shaders content and start P3D

wvww02.jpg

2mdjl6u.jpg

2sb90gn.jpg

yeah same problem

thats what i get when i replace  the fx files and delete shaders content and start P3D

Ahmad, are you using v3.2? The tweaks will work only in that version.

--------------------

Anyways... we are getting close! Screenshots from the early beta of the config tool. Couple more options to be added, but this is at ~80% done. 

preview0_zpsgmuirbse.jpg

smile emoticon

preview1_zpsrnwjigcn.jpg

preview2_zps8ow5ve0r.jpg

Cheers!

• Upvote 11

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Looks super - one question still need to enable building and vegetation - is this must in this version also ? hoping I did not have to do that - what portion will work if I dont want to turn them on - hdr only maybe ? thanks great work

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Ahmad, are you using v3.2? The tweaks will work only in that version.

--------------------

Anyways... we are getting close! Screenshots from the early beta of the config tool. Couple more options to be added, but this is at ~80% done. 

preview0_zpsgmuirbse.jpg

smile emoticon

preview1_zpsrnwjigcn.jpg

preview2_zps8ow5ve0r.jpg

Cheers!

my P3D V3.1.2 maybe thats why, and i thought all this time its updated to 3.2 because of the 2 in the end lol.

excuse my ignorance.

i will update and report back

and your work is really amazing very much appreciated.

Looks super - one question still need to enable building and vegetation - is this must in this version also ? hoping I did not have to do that - what portion will work if I dont want to turn them on - hdr only maybe ? thanks great work

Yes, receive shadows on vegetation and buildings is still a must if you want to see autogen fix in action. Not a problem for me because I don't see any (significant) FPS hit with that option enabled. I'm afraid it is an engine limitation. If you don't enable receive shadows, autogen will stay lit, with or without the fix.

Every option here works good also with HDR off (my current setup), except the HDR tweak of course. :) 

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Yes, receive shadows on vegetation and buildings is still a must if you want to see autogen fix in action. Not a problem for me because I don't see any (significant) FPS hit with that option enabled. I'm afraid it is an engine limitation. If you don't enable receive shadows, autogen will stay lit, with or without the fix.

Every option here works good also with HDR off (my current setup), except the HDR tweak of course. :) 

Thank you - with only receive on should be fine - thank you  :wink: looks really nice

Rich Sennett

updated to V3.2 and confirm working beautifully:)

couple of random pics, all scenery clouds water etc are stock p3d

pe11e thank you sir.

10wqpeo.jpg

k2g66h.jpg

25hkc9u.jpg

iqhqir.jpg

Wow, this is becoming a professional app. Thanks for your work!

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

WOW!!

That looks fantastic!

Thank You very much for all the time and hard work that went into developing this already and so far!

Looking very good indeed

Pe11e,

Thanks so much for opening up this topic. Your hard work and initiative are greatly appreciated.

596l.jpg