Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

PMDG B1900D Preview Picture

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Awesome guys!!!!Gary HayesPOSKY Aircraft Paintercurrent airport project KLITgary@projectopensky.comP4 3.0ghz w/HT & FSB..GeForce FX 5900 ultra 256MB..1 gig PC3200 DDR RAM..Sound Blaster Audigy w/5.1 THX

WOW... Looks very real... Great job PMDG, Congrats!Best,Bruno Francescoli.

Vin,a great job mate, well done. She look's soooo real I could almost touch her (in my dreams!).Looking forward to another successful PMDG release, which I'm sure will see PMDG being nominated for even more awards.Bout time to get another HDD, FS2002 and FS9 has passed the 45GB mark.Little Johnny, hand it over mate :)Cheers,Travis WaycottBrisbane, Australia (where it doesn't rain, IT POURS (for weeks!))**Thank god for my Speedo's, soooo much rain, I'll be swimming home tonight***

OK VIN, you've crossed the line! Posting a picture of a real B1900D and trying to pass it off as your PMDG's work:)Great job!

Completely awesome. AND it gives good framerates, inside and out??? Wow. :)Mike F.

WOW WOW :-eek :-eekThis is simply the MOST AMAZING MODEL for a flight simulator that I've ever seen, outstanding PMDG

Can't wait for this puppy to be in my aircraft folder! I already told my girlfriend that this is want I want for my birthday, ahhh 1 month to go!!! Cheers to the 1900D :-beerchug Nick

I had that screen shot up on one of our computers at work, and one of our captain's walked in and said " What airline is that, and where do they operate out of?" :-) Beautiful Job!

Please tell me that there will be white beacons and not red beacons. I sure can't wait to fly her, hopefully we'll see her in US Air Express Old and New, Continental Connection and Express, United Express, Midwest Express Connection, Midway Connection...

>Little Johnny, hand it over mate :)>>Cheers,>>Travis Waycott>Brisbane, Australia (where it doesn't rain, IT POURS (for>weeks!))>>**Thank god for my Speedo's, soooo much rain, I'll be swimming>home tonight***Little Johnny? You'd be lucky - mind you it is an election year.ScottYBTLRain, rain and more rain!

He means me Scott. :)I won't be doing any work on this one Randy. Only a single VA repaint. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this aircraft the one that Robert Randazzo is a Captain on..Regards,jack noullet

Is it straight out of FS2004 or is it a 3D Studio rendered image? I suppose it is rendered, but let's hope it will look like this in FS too! Amazing!Steve

This comes into my mind...Maybe you could even render some high-res pics of your models with high-res textures and make them available for us to print or to create wallpapers. Imagine the 737 with a decent livery and using non-blurry textures in 2048x1600 resolution! :DSteve