Sign in to follow this  
fortink

PMDG EXPRESS B1900D RELEASED

PMDG Team,Wow! I'm amazed at this little gem. It flies superbly and has great FPS. You've done a great job adding a commuter to the short to medium haul (even long haul to some degree) line of aircraft. I've downloaded several liveries already and all has gone extremely smooth. I've flown for about 30 minutes without any problems, using various views (including the VC). Great job there too! This'll be fun for a long time to come. This one may out-sell your 737NG series.Thanks again for your great products.Ken Fortin

Guest jasonwinn

Woohooo!!! Downloading right now!! I was at working tonight and all I was thinking about was "Will it be released tonight when I get home?!??". My first flight with is gonna be KSAN-KLAX on vatsim!

Guest jasonwinn

I have noticed a problem, maybe its just me, or I am stupid, but there are no Nav/Com Radios.When i hit shift+2, I just get a window, with a textured background, where I assume the radios' would go, but they are not there. I Can see the black radios on the VC mode, but they are just blank.And yes the avionics switch is on ;-)

Guest hirsch944

To the gents at PMDG,Thanks for a great plane, and for keeping it at a very reasonable price! That's a surefire winning strategy and a nice compliment to the more involved products you make. Hopefully we'll see a continuation of these great 'Express' planes; a Saab340, Embraer120??I found only one thing that was slightly amiss. When it installed, the aircraft.cfg has the ATC type incomplete. Thus, FS ATC doesn't recognize your plane type when alerting other traffic to you. I rememdied this by changing the {General} section of the aircraft.cfg to read:{General}atc_type=BEECHatc_model=B190You'll now here, "Caution the Beech B1900 on the taxiway"Dave HChief Operating OfficerEagle Express Virtual Airlineswww.EagleExpressVA.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/1900driver.jpg

THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!! IT IS WONDERFULLat the moment I tried a bug only!!!!!! gauges on fuel window do not appear correctly....I use fs2002.....someone can send me panel.cfg with jetline2 of reality-xp for fs2002??????bye

Hi there, I purchased the 1900 but have yet to receive an email with the download link. Can you kindly provide some assistance in this regard?J.C. (MYNN)JClarke@coralwave.com

Guest Conrad

WOW PMDG! I havent got it yeat - But I will!I was amazed at the price, it is equal to a meal for 2 in Macdonalds - Thats Amazing :-hahIm now very very Happy!

Nice work guys. First impressions are that it looks a gem!..Now gotta go and fly!! :D

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!!!!!! I have never been a prop fan...I like more like high and fast, and big machines :) But this...you've outdone yourself. First impression: SOUND. It roxx totally. And then I took off...handles very nice, especially with trimming, you can achieve nice precision. And I like it that sometimes I can fly without totally clogging my PC, frames are also pegged at 25 in all conditions (locked at 25).Just a question...since I'm not a Beech pro, doesn't it have breaks? I mean, when you wanna break when descending, can't do it really except throttle 0 and hope to descent :)Still didn't try VC, so can't comment, only went for a short flight, same old Linz Airport :) Landing was a great feeling btw...Here's a screen...enjoy...http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/61754.jpg