Sign in to follow this  
psolk

PMDG 747-400F Is Available!

Guest Boaz

Amazing!!I have already purchased and I am currently downloading:)Quite an expensive Sunday:) Ultimate Terrain Europe also just got released ;)Many thanks!Boaz.

Guest Lok2000

Hi ,i try to download the Zip file. It shows me a size of 71.9 Mb. If i want to unzip the file i face a CRC error.Several tries wont change the problem. Whats wrong?Greetings from switzerlandMarkus

Thank you Captain! I promise to take good care of it. Good thing about owning two 744 is I don't have to pay for the JetA!- Joe

the frame rates have drastically improved. the sound is crisper, and no signs of crackling.robert, et. al., kudos to you and your team.it appears that PMDG is at the cutting edge for this type of add ons. industry leader, i would say. i am confident in buying again.

Guest rds_mcleod

>Hello support: NO D/L prompt received. NO D/L RECEIVED.>>Paid the money, with athorization normal. Did NOT get the>download. I have a live H/S cable connection established.>>Order #64159>Ron McLeod OfficeTec Inc>Edmonton AB Canada>>Please advise.PROBLEM SOLVED! XP Pro SP2 issue on allowing access, which after adding the site as "Trusted" and copy/paste the d/l url, eventually got the D/L.Thank you,Ron McLeod_CYEGhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg

Guest oliver mcrae

PMDG Front page and 747-400F page still looks the same from 2 days ago, even after clearing out my cache, oh well i am sure by morning i can buy her, and get to some Cargolux flying.Oliver McRae

Markus,Your original question was:i try to download the Zip file. It shows me a size of 71.9 Mb. If i want to unzip the file i face a CRC error.Several tries wont change the problem. Whats wrong?Answer:Sometimes, Windows' native zip extractor can cause these types of issues.Our best suggestion would be to download Winzip (free/shareware) from the Winzip web site ----> If you continue to have problems, please email PMDG customer support at support@precisionmanuals.comBest,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.com[link:www.precisionmanuals.com]http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest georg

I've been flying the bird a lot today and I'm really enjoying it! While I didn't fly the original Queen of the Skies for some reason (it was pretty bad on performance on my PC too) I seriously love this 400F. I flew in VATSIM some traffic circuits at Stansted under Global Supply Systems and everything went almost perfect. Now I completed EGSS-EDDF cargo flight, perfect again! I like the systems, sounds, exterior animations like cargo vehicles and the flight dynamics are superb.You've really done wonderful job on this one! Thank you!BTW, the Global Supply Systems livery has a small mistake. You have written System onto the fuselage sides, but it should be "Systems" with S: http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0976843/L/

Been awake since 1am. Must keep flying. More coffee. Must keep flying. Super cool. Thanks for the effort! This is amazing.

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

>Super cool. Thanks for the effort! This is amazing.Definatly cool stuff ...Anyone know when the livery downloads will be back up as I want to fly some real world routes in real world paint jobs ?This has proberly been asked somwhere already today but I have no time to look, just keep flying ...And oh yes PMDG ... The aircraft is fantastic, especially the new sounds ! ;o)