Sign in to follow this  
LN_OSS

John Kerry and Brithish Airways

Awsome bro !!hmm where to get that John Kerry paint ?.... me want it ;)CheersStian

Guest adria320

Great shots :) Unfortunately Kerry isn't gonna change his plane for the VC-25 ;(

Guest inter20

cool!!that BA paint is one of the best around in my opinion.

Guest Lionel Goh

nice shots :)I got a question..what happens to Kerry's Plane after the election? :)

It's sad even to look at that plane in the sim. Nice shots thought. Wait till Bush busts our GA pilot licenses and ban FS. Then it's really "fortunate" for all of us.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

>nice shots :)>>I got a question..>>what happens to Kerry's Plane after the election? :)It goes back to the guys it was chartered from (Transmeridian?).Misha

>I think Fortunately.I don't think so, very unfortunately;( Great Shots! Where can I find that John Kerry paint?

Guest LN-KAF

Now thats one ugly paint for John Kerry, but I like him a lot better than Bush... Very nice shots anyway :)

>I think Fortunately.I agree wholeheartedly.And so does a majority of America.:)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest MikEA9557

Nice shots, but this topic could get ugly.Need I point out that 30% of the American population is not a "majority," and that 56 million people (at least) voting AGAINST your candidate is not a "mandate?" There are many, many people in America who disagree with you. The world hears them, even if you won't!Perhaps this isn't the place for political commentary, though, and I apologize. Moderators, would you lock this thread, please?Mike Tucson, AZ"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."--Mahatma Gandhi