Sign in to follow this  
Macsm

Sample of Manual...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Macs,I sure do need it!Shouldn't you include Richard Probst in the credits?

Yes, this is a sorely needed addition to the project, and I'm sure will be appreciated by many.CheersBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

Good luck with the manual. I was the documentation guy with the original project and still have several email addresses of people that volunteered to translate the documentation into their languages. Would be more than happy to help you with the development/review/etc. Regards,Dave Vega

Great work so far. Im sure this will help the community alot.Thanks for your work and dedication,Bill

Dave, I may bother you with some questions in a bit... Thanks :)regards,Macs :)

Dave, The e-mail: //address deleted by moderator// does not work. Do you have another one? I had a question for you. Thanks,regards,Macs :)

>This is a labour of love, but will try to get out as soon as>possible :)>This is a labour I am waiting without patience :)Looking good. This is what we need (or atleast I do need). Will it be available at avsim??

Patience my little grasshoppa... ;)Should not be long for the first release... :)regards,Macs :)

I offer myself for translating the manual to the Spanish lenguage please contact me at regalado12345 @ hotmail.com

Macs,I am in dire need of this manual. I am able to fly this Jewel, but with great difficulty. I can maintain heading. However, when trying to maitain level flight, my passengers think that I have been drinking too much alcohol!In addition to the manual, I will need all of the advice which I can get from this forum.