Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

Short-Haul 777 Routes (Not Cargo)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You should look over to the Japanese market.Some airlines, like ANA, fly the triple seven on those routes you look for. Good luck!Regards,Marius%38%300driver.jpg

Fedex will fly these type of routes (depending on volume and season) once they receive their order of new 777 cargos...

I remember a United flight I took from Chicago to Washington Dulles. I remember this because they bumped me up to first class... sweeeeeet.

Britsh Airways fly the 777 from one end of Jamaica to the other! MKJS-MKJP Also BA Fly From Bahrain OBBI - Doha OTBD again a very short flight, it's only the vectors to final that extend the time otherwise it would take about 15-20 mins top

Air France flies the triple on a ~2 hr Buenos Aires <-> Santiago leg.CheersBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

united from west coast hubs to midwest and east coast hubs after they get back from Asia, SFO or LAX to ORD for exampleand there arent any 777 cargo airplanes flying yet so we dont know what routes they will fly