Sign in to follow this  
brynjames

Airbuses - Wilco and PSS

I already have the PSS Airbuses and have had a lot of fun with them, despite their limitations.Does the Wilco Airbus offer any significant advantages over the PSS packages? I know that there were early problems with the Wilco, but these appear to be being fixed by the designer, which is an encouraging sign.--Bryn

There are many threads on this subject. I have both and the Wilco offerings are more modern and I think alot better since they wer developed 6 years apart. Many have reported problems I have had no problems with the Wilco Airbus. I was skeptical but thought I'd take a chance. I like them and am looking forward to Vol. 2.

I too own both and think the Wilco Airbus is much better than the PSS version.It has it's quirks but I do fully enjoy it.

Guest visualchaosfx

I own the Wilco A380. I really like the aircraft but for the price I paid for it, the A380 should have bee somewhat close to PMDG standards. A small percentage of the buttons and switches on the overhead panel cannot be used. Other than that, its a cool aircraft.Lee Alexander

FeelThere's Airbus vol.1 is a very enjoyable aircraft to fly. The more so because any other competitive buses exist only in theory and screenshots for now. So, if you want to have fun piloting buses, don't hesitate to buy it.There are some bugs but first: all products have them, second: they are systematically fixed and third: none seems critical at the moment.As someone wrote above, there were other threads answering your question, so do some search. And visit this forum for more:http://www.iemit.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=26Best regards,Rafal

Guest jgreth123

It's your choice, but if you already have at least one airbus to hold you over for now, just wait for the AirlinerXP airbus to be released. It will be worth the wait. AXPVC.jpg

Ooooooh yes, yes, yes.

Dave Taylor gb.png

>competitive buses exist only in theoryWell, my PSS bus is working fine :)>As someone wrote above, there were other threads answering>your question, so do some search. Thanks Rafal and others for the replies.I had searched before I wrote, but didn't manage to track down a post which actually gave the significant differences between the PSS A320/321 and the Wilco/FeelThere product. Maybe my search technique needs refinement.>And visit this forum for more:>http://www.iemit.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=26Yes, that is where I saw the great efforts being made by the designer to fix the problems.So users of both, could you help me by giving some more details about what exactly you can do with the FeelThere bus that you can't do with the PSS bus? Thanks.--Bryn

Guest visualchaosfx

>It's your choice, but if you already have at least one airbus>to hold you over for now, just wait for the AirlinerXP airbus>to be released. It will be worth the wait. >>>AXPVC.jpgWait wait wait wait wait wait wait WAIT!! Is that a in game image or a reference image of the A320?Lee AlexanderEDIT: Ok just answered my own question. The A320 looks very impressive. Hmmmm..... I'll have to get this addon as well.

>So users of both, could you help me by giving some more>details about what exactly you can do with the FeelThere bus>that you can't do with the PSS bus?Just quickly to mention some points:- FeelThere flies by wire- looks like and Airbus from the outside- has a very nice panel, looking like it should, I guess- has an operational VC- doesn't fly like a crazy horse, especially after activating APAnd yes, I do own PSS and flew it for years, both stand alone and merged with IFDG.As for Airliners XP - yes, its panel LOOKS great (maybe better than FT).I don't know how it flies yet. If someone does, please let me know.For now I'm flying FeelThere and having a lot of fun.When the Airliner XP is out I will probably buy it and enjoy, too.Till that time my FeelThere will pay back its price multiple times.And no anti-FeelThere wars, please.I just believe it is the best FS Bus around now.Best regards,Rafal

Don't forget, FS2Crew for W/FT A320. That should put you over the edge. I don't know how I managed before Fs2crew. I should warn you that PSS makes you BUY additional repaints. That doesn't sit well with me.Dave FisherCYYZP4 Prescott 3.2e 478p 800mhz 1mg CPUP4P800SE Asus Motherboard2.5 gig PC3200 DDR RAM 400MHZGeForce 7600GT/512 OC'dMaxtor 80 Gig ATA 133 HD x2WDC WD800 80 Gig HDAntec 500watt true powerSharp 19 inch LCD MonitorLogitech Extreme 3D pro Joystickhttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpg

Guest visualchaosfx

Man I can't imagine what an A380 would look like. They need to make one real quick chop chop!Lee Alexander